Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proud to be an American....are you?

saifuku

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some

individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we

have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically

correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism

was offending others.

I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is

seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost

entirely composed of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few

things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some

born here, need to understand.

This idea of America being a multicultural community has served only to

dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Americans, we have OUR

OWN culture, OUR OWN society, OUR OWN language and our own lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and

victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak

ENGLISH, not Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other

language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of OUR society, LEARN THE

LANGUAGE!

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right

wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and

women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly

documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our

schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the

world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If the Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you

should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are

happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't

care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land,

and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to

express his opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so. But,

once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our

pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to

take advantage of one other great American freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

Uh, genius...

First of all, this country is built on cultural dilution. The very people who came here were immigrants that were escaping their situations from Europe. In fact, German was considered as a choice in official language due to the fact that there was a large German population.

That means, sherlock, that the so called AMERICAN culture is just another European offshoot, combined with the cultures of other countries.

Oh, and "In god we trust" is VERY MUCH a overly Christian sentiment, because it wasn't until the Civil War era that the motto was even introduced onto money (out of rising religious sentiments, mind you). And it didn't become our motto until the 20th century. It has nothing to do with our "Christian roots", because if you'll remember, the very fact that this country is HERE is because of religious persecution in Europe. That would be why the founders stressed religious freedom rather than Christian theologistic governing. Re-read those "documentations" that you supposedly have, cuz either they're wrong, or you just weren't paying attention.

For someone shitting patriotism, you sure don't know shit about the country and the issues that you're supposedly so patriotic about.

Professor Plum....

The message wasn't intended for MIT English Majors..but more for those "Americans" who frown and bicker at everything that we do to try and make this country better.

I guess you must be in the category of those who are offended by our patriotism....you probably aren't even an American citizen...

Originally posted by saifuku

Professor Plum....

The message wasn't intended for MIT English Majors..but more for those "Americans" who frown and bicker at everything that we do to try and make this country better.

I guess you must be in the category of those who are offended by our patriotism....you probably aren't even an American citizen...

The message wasn't intended for MIT English majors, eh? Well then captain brain capacity, how about you approach the topics stating FACTS one of these days?

I could be in the category of those who are offended by "your patriotism". OR (and this is just a *slight* possibility, mind you) I could be in the category of those who are offended at people who lack the intelligence to state facts to back up their argument but instead use juicy slabs of unintelligent generalized BULLSHIT. And I also see that you're one of those brain surgeons who think that because they're addressing a certain audience, they can BS their way through it.

And I find this funny...I'm probably not an american citizen? I am or I am not, moron. Learn some logic one of these days when you have the chance. For your information, I just so happen to actually be one.

I happen to speak with a lot of people who are highly patriotic. And they're actually capable of backing up their arguments with valid reasoning. Why don't you at least *make an effort*?

Oh, and judging by the amount of undisputable facts in your statements, I'd say if there's ANYONE who's American citizenship is in question, it's probably yours.

Originally posted by xpander

Uh, genius...

First of all, this country is built on cultural dilution. The very people who came here were immigrants that were escaping their situations from Europe. In fact, German was considered as a choice in official language due to the fact that there was a large German population.

That means, sherlock, that the so called AMERICAN culture is just another European offshoot, combined with the cultures of other countries.

Oh, and "In god we trust" is VERY MUCH a overly Christian sentiment, because it wasn't until the Civil War era that the motto was even introduced onto money (out of rising religious sentiments, mind you). And it didn't become our motto until the 20th century. It has nothing to do with our "Christian roots", because if you'll remember, the very fact that this country is HERE is because of religious persecution in Europe. That would be why the founders stressed religious freedom rather than Christian theologistic governing. Re-read those "documentations" that you supposedly have, cuz either they're wrong, or you just weren't paying attention.

For someone shitting patriotism, you sure don't know shit about the country and the issues that you're supposedly so patriotic about.

excellent!!!! (if i am allowed to comment here, not being american!)

:D :D

We speak

ENGLISH, not Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other

language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of OUR society, LEARN THE

LANGUAGE!

i must remind you that the british would have a problem with this claim of yours. it'd be better to say that americans speak american english....as for learning language, that should happen not under a threat but as a decission...

This is OUR COUNTRY, our land,

and our lifestyle.

whose country, if i may ask? WASPS'? well babe face it (i'm white as well) - the hispanic people are now a majority in the US...what do you think about that?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh dear saifuku, where would you place native americans in your grand shceme of things

you know the ones that were slaughtered by colonists in order to settle claims on the lands?

i think he's clear about that - they are not here any more, or even if they are, they are a minority (ie not important)....what a strange world he lives in....

:D

~~~saifuku ur an ignorant retard!!!........there are a lot of things wrong with this country so i will complain until they are fixed.......and its true i can always leave but im here b/c things here are better than in most other countries but they are still shyt!.....as for other cultures.ppl immigrated here from europe originally so they can practice their culture and religion safely and not to put up with conformism of their government..........so we are here to do what we cant do in other countries so pls STFU..........and stop with ur faschist (i dont mean nazi btw) ideas.........all the things u said in ur post are the ideas of hate groups.........think about that :rolleyes:

saifuku fuck them... I'm right behind you damnit... Screw all the polical bullshit, and social studies shit... This country needs to grow the fuck up... I agree, why the hel lare we soo hell bent on pleasing everyone else...? So what if you came here running from a dominating, poor, disease infested country... Escaped the plague or some concentration camps... This country took you in... Took my mother in, my grand parents... your grand parents... We accept everyone... But now we have sacrificed our own virtues and belief's to make everyone else happy.... Since when does mentioning God in the classroom 'offend' parents and student's...? Since when do I have to go to Walmart to by fucking lotion, and it has to be written in Spanish? Since when do we seriously have to second guess who we are offending by hanging our own country flag on our own door step... Pfft... this topic just really pises me off... Translation to the first post to the ignorant people who are pissed off at the threads creator. This is America... A land we all love. We all chose to live here. If we didn't like it we would leave. Unlike some other countries, we have a right to leave it if we chose to. Therefore. If you don't like it, you can use our constitutional rights that you so desireably crave, and leave also. If your mad that I'm pissed that shit I buy at the store is in another language, then piss on you too... This country speaks english... If you can't understand it, and want to stay here... Learn it damnit. God I need to just stop cause I'm getting pissed off....:mad:

Originally posted by sparklez929

... But now we have sacrificed our own virtues and belief's to make everyone else happy....

hmm, what virtues and beliefs have you sacrificed, i wonder?

[what is the official page of american beliefs&virtues? www.wasp.com? www.houseintheburbs.com? www.unitedwespend.com? www.americandream.com?]

did you make this sacrifice to the bad immigrants who polute this country?

i suggest you and your NJ frineds put on some black shirts, grab some baseball bats and chase the 'scum' out of this country then. it happened before elsewhere, and, sadly, it seems you think it'd be good to restage that momet in history again!

:tongue:

Originally posted by zlatang

hmm, what virtues and beliefs have you sacrificed, i wonder?

[what is the official page of american beliefs&virtues? www.wasp.com? www.houseintheburbs.com? www.unitedwespend.com? www.americandream.com?]

did you make this sacrifice to the bad immigrants who polute this country?

i suggest you and your NJ frineds put on some black shirts, grab some baseball bats and chase the 'scum' out of this country then. it happened before elsewhere, and, sadly, it seems you think it'd be good to restage that momet in history again!

:tongue:

HOLY SHIT!!! FIRST OF ALL STFU, SECOND OF ALL STFU, AND LASTLY STFU...

This is what I meant by ignorant people... Pffvfft!!!

ok...

three things for you:

1. i find it very interesting that for somebody so proud in the usa, you choose a japanese word for a screen name...

Originally posted by saifuku

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right

wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and

women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly

documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our

schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the

world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

right...exactly like you say, the motto of the usa is "in god we trust"...better yet, when sworn into office, the president has to swear on a bible...

uhmm...

that's interesting, because the usa are supposed to be the world's beacon nation for democracy...as such they pledge to have freedom of religion for all its people. yet...

and please don't give me "men and women on christian principles founded this nation" as an excuse for having a religious motto...don't you think the country should be able to improve on itself, and realize that eventhough these men and women had all these right ideas, one of them (uniting church and goverment) was wrong?...

3. i completely agree with the language thing though...if you live in the states learn how to freakin' speak english...

Ha...

I do enjoy reading such descriptive displays of intelligence.

It's almost impressive how you didn't bother trying to comprehend the fact that the USA is a country created by immigrants, and not some kind of pity trap for poor foreign people!

You bitch so hard about "using your constitutional right to leave". Have you ever heard of the first amendment to the constitution? It's called free speech! If you actually bothered to notice, everyone "here" is voicing their own opinion! There's a reason why that amendment is there, folks.

Oh wait... I forgot that a people shouldn't speak what they feel. Cuz that would be sacrificing American virtue and beliefs.

And how about an i reply other than the ever impressive STFU this time, eh? Here's a hint: How about you read what people have to say and actually try to formulate an intellectual point of view next time?

You don't like how people are voicing their opinion? You leave.

Next time, watch who YOU're calling ignorant.

i think that the language that you use speaks of your manners and ignorance...it makes a fine display of your "tollerance" and lack of self-insight...

deal with it...the sooner you learn to express yourself in a decent way, the better your argument (if there's such a thing) would be. this was a mere display of anger....with no consequences whatsoever but for this one minute i wasted on you...

:laugh:

i think that the right question to aks now is whether America is proud to have you as a citizen...and if we were to make a poll on that and puit all of those lovely phrases of yours online, i don't think you'd have a chance...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow! i didnt know that if we hate other human beings because of their race/releigion/color/background we arent ignorant!

whoa! thats a major mindfuck right there!

:rolleyes:

wow... you guy's never cease to amaze me... How bout all of you go back out and read my damn 8-up's thread... cause ur putting urself right into that category...

And I should chose my words more wisely, in order to form a better argument? HAHA... Grow up..!

I'm not here to argue with you, or any of you. I have a life, that consist's more of what doesn't revolve around what you think of me. I don't waste my time creating repy's to out-wit, or prove myself better then you...

I too, ASSHOLE, was voicing my own 1st amendment's right of freedom of speach. You aprently didn't appreciate it, and well... Continued on your signature shit throwing. What else is new. We all knew that that would have been most of your responses. What else would you have done? Umm... Nothing, because you aparently chose the easy way out by shooting your extensive intelligence by putting me down because of my reply. :rolleyes:

That's fine sweety... Tear me up.... If that's what makes you happy... Then by all means. Enjoy your chosen road of being a miserable, internet, shit thrower. :D

wow... you guy's never cease to amaze me... How bout all of you go back out and read my damn 8-up's thread... cause ur putting urself right into that category...

And I should chose my words more wisely, in order to form a better argument? HAHA... Grow up..!

I'm not here to argue with you, or any of you. I have a life, that consist's more of what doesn't revolve around what you think of me. I don't waste my time creating repy's to out-wit, or prove myself better then you...

I too, ASSHOLE, was voicing my own 1st amendment's right of freedom of speach. You aprently didn't appreciate it, and well... Continued on your signature shit throwing. What else is new. We all knew that that would have been most of your responses. What else would you have done? Umm... Nothing, because you aparently chose the easy way out by shooting your extensive intelligence by putting me down because of my reply. :rolleyes:

That's fine sweety... Tear me up.... If that's what makes you happy... Then by all means. Enjoy your chosen road of being a miserable, internet, shit thrower. :D

Wow, I'm a miserable, internet, shit thrower eh?

It's strange shit throwing's my "signature" as that's about all of the fifth time I took some time out to "throw shit" in the eight years that I've been on the internet.

Nobody's wasting their time to out-wit or to prove themselves better than you. Don't think anyone's breaking a sweat here swatting aside the crap that's coming out of your mouth. Oddly enough, you're not the only one here who has a life.

Also, no one told you to stop practicing your freedom of speech. As for putting you down, I think you did that all on your own with:

And as for us putting ourselves into the categories of 8-ups? Read the name of the damn forum.

As for us needing to "grow up?" Here's a tip. Next time, if you're really bent on demonstrating your maturity, say something useful.

well you too are reading this (obviously) and replying to it. so then you belong to the same group as we (in your view) do.

you should not only choose your words more wisely, but try to say something instead of just voicing inferior anger at people who are different...:D :D

Originally posted by zlatang

what does this mean???? nothing clever to say? :rolleyes:

I don't have anything constructive to add to this discussion, no, mainly because it's not interesting at all and quite dumb in my opinion. That's all. :rolleyes: