Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do???

vikkii123

Alright guys/girls what do you want to do now? The table it self will cost $1000 (don't think any of us can afford that) Or we can get one in the NU room for $400...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Or forget about the table and just have a meet-up and get the table some other night.

I say we scratch the table and do it another night. Just have a meet up because I know that I will want to see the masters at work and not be in the nu room.

So lets have a meetup and get a table in the nu room or by the booth another time

What awful news for a crappy, snowy day. It's almost fitting....

I'm definitely not down with the nu room... that room's for posers who'd rather look pretty on the side-lines than have fun IN the club. I wouldn't get a table there if it was free.

$1000 is absolutely ridiculous. It would be cool though to get that table, get like 50 friends and say fuck-you-Avalon, but that won't happen.

It's looking like a dance-floor meet-up... on a VERY crowded dance floor.

Why must clubs always be so shaddy???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tdawg

Again guys I am sorry for delivering that horrible blow to your nite....

but they say don't shoot the messenger:shoot:

you guys probably want to do this to me:biggun:

No don't worry about it. It's not your fault!!! We'll just take you up on the offer of the table another time thats all ;)

Thanks for getting us all the info!!!

Hey do you think you could still swing getting us all in so we don't have to wait in line??? (No comps think we all have tics)

eh, you cant really blame avalon on this one. These guys are costing a lot of money to spin that night. You've got JVM, S&D, JP, and Goldie. I'm sure they are well over $100k that night in DJ fees. Ticket admission wont come clear that so you gotta make the money back elsewhere. If people want to pay $1000 for a table upstairs let them....it keeps the top dj's coming back.

Originally posted by vikkii123

Ok so now the question where does everyone want to meet up? Usual spot? Back by the bar on the right side??

That sounds good to me. Maybe hang out there during Jimmy Van M's set and wait for people to filter in (God only knows what time we'll all get there).

It's going to be PACKED in Avalon.... remember how packed it was last time? And that was with a good-size crowd listening to them in Axis (very good size, bigger than most Axis nights). Now throw JP and Goldie into the mix, and it's going to be nuts.:blank: