Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you think E is better in a club or outside???

Originally posted by bighead40242

i don't no now were it's better i tripped in a club and it wasn't to great and then tripped on the ferry and it was amazing ...but my friend told me when i get a good trip in a club i'll see....i can't wait.:D :D

yo bighead e is great the ferry was like i duno the ferry was fucked up

When I hit a club, the music and scene are so intense, that I get totally carried away and get so high just with the beat of the music. So I would say I'd just pass on the E and live the scene in the 'raw'. But what can I say, since I'm an E virgin....

In anycase, I love this thread....

:cool:

Originally posted by bighead40242

i think E is better in the clubs... because of those ravers i love

them.:D what do you think and y???:shaky:

Depends on who you are with. I have had some great rolls with friends in bars and at home, and just walking do the street and even driving around in the daytime. But I can go to a club and roll by myself and have a great time, but would never go to a bar and roll by myself.

• 1 month later...

E is most definitely phatter in the club....but i've rolled elsewhere and had a great time....i remember 1 in particular that got kinda scary lol.....i was at an amusement park with a few friends and we decided to pop a roll....we were havin a fuckin blast!! LOL.....the rollercoasters and all the rides felt soooooo fuckin crazzzzzzzzzy....it was like u couldnt feel ur stomach and shit...i dunno i cant describe the intensity.....but anyways....we were real fucked up and i ended up losing them...and i'm lookin 4 them until i start freakin out....i looked around at like all the little kids and their parents and shit and i was just like oh my god....they all know im fucked up....for some reason i started to think my friends reported me lost to the security and i was fuckin SKETCHED.....i started fuckin buggin out....i was looking at people's faces walkin by and they literally looked EVIL...it was fuckin frightening!!!!!!!! and then....all of a sudden i find my boys and i was like oh shit there u are and i told em about it....but the feeling quickly passed and before i knew it i was having a friggin blast again....it just goes to show u how much the setting and ur state of mind is just as strong as the drugs ur takin :eek:

I'd have to say that E is better in a club. I always drop a little bit before I get into the club so I'm just coming up as I get in. The feeling of the come up combined with the feeling of that music hitting you for the first time in the night is just unbelievable. But, as stated, if you have good pills, their awesome wherever you are as long as the company is cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by xtcvitality

I disagree, I personally can't stand rolling in the club anymore. I used to, every weekend actually, but when I roll now, I have no energy, and all I feel like doing is flopping around on the couch and being with good friends and having good conversation. I also like to booze while I roll. Clubs are way to hot, uncomfortable, and smokey. When I go to the club, I usually just take an ephedrine or adderall to keep me going. That way I actually dance and do more while I'm there. I haven't rolled in a club since October for these reasons. I'd rather be home listening to my music, chilling with my closest friends, having a good time and getting shitface drunk when I start to come down.

i agree i loooooooooove rolling in my house. put the tv on lay on the couch and close my eyes go to the computer or go outside and smoke a cigarrette looking at the trees move as the wind hits them and looking up at the moon and starts. i feel more comfortable and yes i dont have the pain of people asking me for something! i hate that. one thing tyhat ive experienced when im at home is that when im listening to some hard trance i close my eyes and i feel as if im in the club. i mean i see the people i hear the poeple i feel them here wirth me. its soo wierd ythat its fun!! when i do it in a club i get sleepy and i want to just sit next to a speaker and close my eyes. for that i rather stay home chill in my couch with water bottles, bubble gum and cigarretes next to me! saves me entrance fee which i could use on another hit!