Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours Club/More Info

Hey everyone in response to some of the answers to my previous postings...Through talking with some potential promoters I have been told about the possibility of getting Sascha to come out and play..I dont want to seem like a bullshit artist if this promoter doesnt bring this guy out but I am not the one booking all of the djs - some will be put in by the promoters and I dont have any date yet set for Sascha..Rob Gee I do have, in fact Ive known Rob since he was 15 years old and this MASTER of mayhem IS doing a night here at the club - He was here today checking the place out and may be promoting his nights on Saturday. I may be having a free pre opening party coming up soon - if so everyone is welcome to come on down and peep the club out. I am located in Bloomfield at 252 Liberty St directly across from Sacred Heart church. Opening weekend is the 19th of april and hopefully Richie Rydell is set for that nights headliner but this is pending a decision by the good owners of The Metro whom I hope willl grant him the permission to play after he is done over there. I myself dont see any harm as we dont compete with The Metro cause we are open late nights instead of regular club hours..if so Richie will kick in at 3;30 to 7am and then be playing once a month. Im hoping for the best. I still need some positions filled. I need a couple of decent bartenders for the mixer bars and as allways More Dj's - bring on the Dj's and Promoters. WE NEED PROMOTERS hehe. I look forward to seeing any of you to come on out and hang down here. Im trying to create something off beat and unique you all can enjoy...welp thats it for now I will post again soon...comments and replies are greatly appreciated, Greg

Originally posted by gregwhiteagain

Hey everyone in response to some of the answers to my previous postings...Through talking with some potential promoters I have been told about the possibility of getting Sascha to come out and play..I dont want to seem like a bullshit artist if this promoter doesnt bring this guy out but I am not the one booking all of the djs - some will be put in by the promoters and I dont have any date yet set for Sascha..Rob Gee I do have, in fact Ive known Rob since he was 15 years old and this MASTER of mayhem IS doing a night here at the club - He was here today checking the place out and may be promoting his nights on Saturday. I may be having a free pre opening party coming up soon - if so everyone is welcome to come on down and peep the club out. I am located in Bloomfield at 252 Liberty St directly across from Sacred Heart church. Opening weekend is the 19th of april and hopefully Richie Rydell is set for that nights headliner but this is pending a decision by the good owners of The Metro whom I hope willl grant him the permission to play after he is done over there. I myself dont see any harm as we dont compete with The Metro cause we are open late nights instead of regular club hours..if so Richie will kick in at 3;30 to 7am and then be playing once a month. Im hoping for the best. I still need some positions filled. I need a couple of decent bartenders for the mixer bars and as allways More Dj's - bring on the Dj's and Promoters. WE NEED PROMOTERS hehe. I look forward to seeing any of you to come on out and hang down here. Im trying to create something off beat and unique you all can enjoy...welp thats it for now I will post again soon...comments and replies are greatly appreciated, Greg

I think this place is going to be hot! Finally a club in NJ with after hours....