Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do percaset's fuk u up more than vicadin

Originally posted by bighead40242

if you take it will you die(or is their a good chance)when you take it alone or only when you drink........:D :D

WHat are you talking about??? You will die from Oxycontin's??:confused: You are absolutely WRONG. I was in a major car crash in Dec. I tore ligaments and muscles in my neck plus I have nerve damage. They started me on Viks, then Percs and now I am on Oxycontins (which are NOT the same thing as percs w/a time release on it). It is like comparing apples to oranges. Trust me on this one...I asked my doctor all about it before I started taking them. I have to take an OC 80 every day to help w/the pain. And I have been for two weeks...I'm still alive:)

And as long as I don't peel the time release off..it does not fuck me up.

As far as what is stronger...Perc or viks, in my opinion, percs are. But remember...There are many different strengths of both.

Viks come in: 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg

Percs come in 2.5 mg, 5mg, and 10mg and I think a couple more. Depending on what strength you get...there is diff. amounts of Tylenol in them as well. For Ex, a 10mg Perc and 650mg of Tylenol and a 5mg perc has 325...and so on.

I hope this helped you guys out. Let me know if you have more questions. THis car crash has made me sort of an expert on the pain killers:rolleyes:

Percs and Oxy's DO have the same active ingridents which I belive is Hydrocodone. And YES if you drink with them there IS A POSSIBILITY you will NOT wake up..

Originally posted by spydagirl

WHat are you talking about??? You will die from Oxycontin's??:confused: You are absolutely WRONG. I was in a major car crash in Dec. I tore ligaments and muscles in my neck plus I have nerve damage. They started me on Viks, then Percs and now I am on Oxycontins (which are NOT the same thing as percs w/a time release on it). It is like comparing apples to oranges. Trust me on this one...I asked my doctor all about it before I started taking them. I have to take an OC 80 every day to help w/the pain. And I have been for two weeks...I'm still alive:)

And as long as I don't peel the time release off..it does not fuck me up.

As far as what is stronger...Perc or viks, in my opinion, percs are. But remember...There are many different strengths of both.

Viks come in: 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg

Percs come in 2.5 mg, 5mg, and 10mg and I think a couple more. Depending on what strength you get...there is diff. amounts of Tylenol in them as well. For Ex, a 10mg Perc and 650mg of Tylenol and a 5mg perc has 325...and so on.

I hope this helped you guys out. Let me know if you have more questions. THis car crash has made me sort of an expert on the pain killers:rolleyes:

Please....trust me on this one. Most people can vouch for my credibility here.

OxyContin, made by PurduePharma, has the same exact active ingredient in it as Percoset. This ingredient being oxycodone, not to be confused with hydrocodone (brand name Vocidin).

OxyContin is time-released oxycodone (generic name) Percoset (brand name) without all of the acetaminophen (a.k.a Tylenol).

OxyContin has a matrix surrounding the pill that enables it to endure the long travel througout the body releasing oxycodone at small intervals. Most people think the time release is the outer coating of the pill. This is 100% false. If you take an 80mg OxyContin a day like you say you do...ask your doctor, he will confirm that only the media has hyped up that fact.

The coating is just to make it easier to identify the strength of the pill. Do you really think that if you can suck the coating off of the pill in your mouth that your body won't do the same by the time it even hits your stomach?!?!?

Crushing the pill, destroying the matrix surrounding the pill, is what destroys the time release mechanism causing the immediate release of 16 Perocsets (if it were and 80mg OxyContin) into your bloodstream. For an opiate naive person, that could easily cause respiratory failure and yes....kill you.

Your response to OxyContin won't kill you is a ridiclous one indeed. Remember....drugs don't kill people...people using drugs irresponsibly kill people.

I hope this helps clears up the OxyContin questions.

10mg - white

20mg - peach

40mg - mustard

80mg - dark green