Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
blazinhot

Pamela Anderson = Hepatitis C

March 20, 2002

PAMELA ANDERSON has been diagnosed as having contracted the Hepatitis C virus. A spokesperson for the actress confirmed to ET that Anderson is currently undergoing treatment at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Hepatitis C is a chronic liver disease that is spread by contact with the blood of an infected person. Blood transfusions, unclean needles, and to a much lesser degree, sexual contact are all possible forms of transmission. While in later stages the disease can be fatal, if caught early, new treatments have been developed that have been successful in curing the disease.

In a statement to ET Anderson says, "I contracted Hepatitis C while sharing a tattoo needle with my ex-husband TOMMY LEE. A mutual doctor confirmed this at the time. Tommy has the disease and never disclosed it to me during our marriage." The rocker denies the allegation and through a spokesperson states, "Tommy has never had Hepatitis C or any sexually transmitted diseases. Pam's ridiculous accusations are attempts to try to change the current joint custody arrangement for their children." Lee also tells ET he tested negative for the virus yesterday.

-----------------------------------

At'll learn her!!

figures..considering the list of people she has fucked is probably a mile long and i doubt tommy lee's list is small either..with all those fucks the chance of something like that happening is pretty high...

she is still hot but not hot enuf to touch...bet kid rock will get it to..maybe then he'll shut up and go away...

my dad and i were watchin the news when this came on... and hes said "u know? thats the end of her... she's gonna die from this. i bet she doesnt make it to 50"...... kinda eerie when u think about it.... and sad too-one more reason to be smart and be safe. it can happen to anyone.