Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dancingyro

hot sexy pics of love...

Ew Ew Ew Ew dat biss is NASTY! At least find someone HOT to post if yer gonna post nekkie pics. If you have so much silicone in your breasts that they're perfectly round and NOT SHAPED LIKE TITS, I don't wanna see em. She has pretty eyes and all, but those are prolly fake too. Anyone agree with me here?

Originally posted by brickhouse

Ew Ew Ew Ew dat biss is NASTY! At least find someone HOT to post if yer gonna post nekkie pics. If you have so much silicone in your breasts that they're perfectly round and NOT SHAPED LIKE TITS, I don't wanna see em. She has pretty eyes and all, but those are prolly fake too. Anyone agree with me here?

hahah~ :laugh: :laugh: post some pics bro :D

entertain me...i'm bored.............:D

Originally posted by brickhouse

Do you like men or something? :confused:

She is HOTT!!!

Some fake titties are nice but they look way too store-bought to be convincing. She has a pretty face but from the neck down she looking nasty!

In some of the pics you can even see the scar under her boobs from the surgery. Not good!!:vomit3:

Originally posted by tastyt

There is something very wrong with this picture... wtf is up with her nipple? Is that where she had the implants inserted? :vomit2:

maybe its a shadow or the light or somethin but check out her upper lip..geeez...

but id still bang the hell outta her :)

Originally posted by gambitrah

maybe its a shadow or the light or somethin but check out her upper lip..geeez...

lo, I know! that must be a shadow cuz it's not in any of the other pix.. ugggh... just not my type.