Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insanity! what the hell happened?

echostar

so today im getting the best blow job ive ever gotten....it was just wow...i cant even explain it, and like 20 minutes into it like all the blood rushed out of my face, arms and hands, like they got that "falling asleep" or "pins and needles" feeling and i literally could not move them! someone told me that means i was gonna hyperventilate or something? but i was just like :eek: and couldnt even speak so it was so heavenly

Originally posted by trancend

so today im getting the best blow job ive ever gotten....it was just wow...i cant even explain it, and like 20 minutes into it like all the blood rushed out of my face, arms and hands, like they got that "falling asleep" or "pins and needles" feeling and i literally could not move them! someone told me that means i was gonna hyperventilate or something? but i was just like :eek: and couldnt even speak so it was so heavenly

damn...that's new territory...and damn! a 20 min BJ~sheit brotha:laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

:confused: :confused: can i ask what's so surprising about a 20 minute blow job??? Are they normally shorter? Have I been working overtime???:confused: :confused:

yeah i didnt think that was anything out of the ordinary either....anyway, why did half my body get tingly?

Was it very sudden? Or maybe it happened gradually, you just were too distracted to notice it until you got the pins and needles feeling?

The only thing I can think of is that too much blood was rushing downtown. There have been times when I was weaving across the room like a drunk because so little blood was reaching my brain.

either that...or maybe your body was having issues releasing??? Only thing I could think of....

Actually...my ex had issues like that...when we were really gettin it on...he'd get so excited and after he came...sometimes his two lil' friends would disappear for like 30 seconds....that's one of the weirdest things either of us have experienced...

but KUDOS to me!!! :D :D :D

:confused: :confused: can i ask what's so surprising about a 20 minute blow job??? Are they normally shorter? Have I been working overtime???:confused: :confused:

I'm with you on this one......it takes me well over 20 min.

Oh and trancend, its the same as that sudden rush you feel right before you cum during sex. That shit that hits right through your nervous system.......thats the best. Get used to it, it shouldn't be the last time that happens.

the girl im seeing take her time..i think we've gone 30-45 min usually..but isht just on the bj she is all over down there and its heaven the whole time...ahhhhhhhhhhhh i need one right now to...damn! plus she finishes the job and begs for more...gotta love her :)

Originally posted by gambitrah

the girl im seeing take her time..i think we've gone 30-45 min usually..but isht just on the bj she is all over down there and its heaven the whole time...ahhhhhhhhhhhh i need one right now to...damn! plus she finishes the job and begs for more...gotta love her :)

sounds like me... hehehehe when im done, i always wanna keep going.... one time i did and i made my exbf cum twice :) but yea.... idk why but i always want more. *sigh*

Hey...I'm pro GYRO! by injection anywho...I have an ex gyro of 4 yrs!

but if ya really wanna take this outside, i live in nutley...right around the corner Baklava!

clever girl you are~~~.......:mad3: ............djJon....will you help me with this one?

(you know you like the baklava...don't deny it.......you're only kidding yourself, ya know?)