Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas @ Dumbo Review

Don't know how I'm gonna make it to work tomorrow, but fuck it...

Venue: man, if i could see all my fav. DJs at a place like this, it would be a perfect world... Basically a bar with a dancefloor/dj booth downstairs, there were maybe 200-250 people there. Hung out with Timo for about 60 seconds during the opening DJ, got him to sign my copy of Mixer (with the CP ad inside).

Shoestring (sp.? the opening DJ) was good - go to speak to him for a while afterwards - cool british cat, he's spinning at Crobar in Miami on Friday night... ;)

Timo totally rocked. Second time I have seen him live (Centro), but he was laying down awesome track after awesome track. Mostly his usual mixed-genre style, just good beats the whole time... some trancy, some dark & proggy, some a combination. He seemed to be in a good mood, and Kelis sang a few tunes with him also, which was alright.

Left at around 1:00 - timo was still on. Being that am this wasted on a Wednesday and all, it was time to go home.

Shouts to DaVe and Grey - I envy your life of clubbing for a living.;):laugh:

Gotta get up at 6:45 for work...

- see you in Miami!

I wanted to go soooooo bad. I had tickets and I was all set to go but Crobra bailed on me at the last minute. What a bastard. Anyway, I was just not in the mood to do it solo last night. So I got a little buzz going at Coal and went home and vented. Chris if you read this, you suck!

Now I absolutely have to see Timo tommorow in Miami to make up for it. Glad you guys had fun. See you in Miami.

CCD - I never got a reply to my email about that party in Miami. Whats the dealio?

boy does my head hurt...

last night was fun...

was my first time hearing timo & i thought the club was nice..

they had 2 singers last night,

kelis with the funky/sweet voice

& mc chickaboo she's normally a drum & bass mc..

you could hear it in her voice & carries stage presence aswell..