Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need date for Lawler @ Lola on Sat

bayrea

Hi, I am going to be in Miami for the WMC and am on the list for the private party @ Lola with Steve Lawler on Saturday night. The problem is all my friends want to go to a different show. So if anyone wants to go with me I am allowed to bring one guest. About me... I am 28, 6'1, 175lbs and from Ohio. I have a pic at profiles.yahoo.com/bayrea So if anyone is interested and a big Lawler fan email me with contact info or cell #. Email me at bayrea@yahoo.com

Oh yeah.. the link for the party if interested is.

www.globalunderground.co.uk/lightsout

Thx, Sean

i will be happy to be your date to the gu gig at lola sean. if you want to see a picture of me just put my name in any search engine and you will find a multitude of fan sites devoted to my masculine physique. i expect to be picked up in either a limosine or a geo tracker, which ever you prefer. i expect to be treated like the high class celeb that i am and will expect to be showered with gifts of giant foam cowboy hats, tater tot door handles, daily reminder calendars filled with cultured milk, and the like. if you are a good date a little bit of hanky stanky at the conclusion of the evening is possible. but like miss-e so eloquently put... "brake me off/show me what you got/cuz i dont want no one minute man (whoooooo)"

Originally posted by djduchovony

i will be happy to be your date to the gu gig at lola sean. if you want to see a picture of me just put my name in any search engine and you will find a multitude of fan sites devoted to my masculine physique. i expect to be picked up in either a limosine or a geo tracker, which ever you prefer. i expect to be treated like the high class celeb that i am and will expect to be showered with gifts of giant foam cowboy hats, tater tot door handles, daily reminder calendars filled with cultured milk, and the like. if you are a good date a little bit of hanky stanky at the conclusion of the evening is possible. but like miss-e so eloquently put... "brake me off/show me what you got/cuz i dont want no one minute man (whoooooo)"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: