Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nautilus60

All right, Someone explain, please...

...Why did i think that Kuro was a bald Japanese kid? Nice meeting you, by the way...as well as Scratch and Raver...

Oh, and Scratch...I've seen you before at Buzz and you stuck in my mind as a "cute girl who could DAAAANCE".

nothing.:rolleyes: thank you, nautilus. i feel stupid though for not getting your real name. i thought kuro was going to be this short, bald, japanese kid too. . .

i should add it was lovely meeting the runner finally, but boogers to jroo and crownroyal for not getting their asses out when they said they would :tongue:

oh and millie, i missed you again girlie! hollah (please :) )

Originally posted by scratchapella

i should add it was lovely meeting the runner finally, but boogers to jroo and crownroyal for not getting their asses out when they said they would :tongue:

Uhhh well snot to ya'll for not calling me. I need emotional support to go out nowadays unless it involves golf balls and licking

Guest jroo

word, me too, and to get off of work before fucking 10 and being less than 2 hours away from dc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I met you without even knowing it. You talked to my buddy Lou. He told me later that you were trying to meet up w/ some CP people, but I couldn't find you after that.

Yeah i talked to him for a long ass time when I first I got there. He introduced us didn't he? You wear the black framed glasses?

Yup.

Thats crazy. Now that i think of it he did say you post to the Buz board. I should have asked you about CP then but just didn't think about it. Lou is really cool guy, he said he bought your old decks and was learning to spin. You teaching him? And if so can I step in for a lesson some day. He said you are a really good spinner.

Originally posted by therunner

Thats crazy. Now that i think of it he did say you post to the Buz board. I should have asked you about CP then but just didn't think about it. Lou is really cool guy, he said he bought your old decks and was learning to spin. You teaching him? And if so can I step in for a lesson some day. He said you are a really good spinner.

I gave him some pointers to start. But after that, it's all just practice, really.

I gave him some pointers to start. But after that, it's all just practice, really.

Any pointers would be nice. Sitting at home spinning trainwrecks is pissing me off. I am seriously thinking about the metatracks lessons.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

I couldn't remember his name. If The Runner was with Lou, then maybe I did meet him. Why can't I remember shit even when I'm sober?

because the holes in your brain are still there