Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who the fuck are these new people??

atomicapples

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

thats not what he looks like you fucking tool

BUT HE'S ASIAN RIGHT?....AND FROM WHAT I KNOW ASIANS HAVE SLANTED EYES AND I HEARD THEY HAVE SMALL DICKS :tongue:

AS FOR YOU BIGPOPPAZIT....ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU'RE NOT THE RED HAIRED BITCH ON YOUR SIG :rolleyes: ....

RUN BIGPOPPAZIT RUN :blown:

finally some fucking drama ont he board...

and for your choosen ass... come over here so i can fucking kill you...

your mms and everyone else on your fucking team... i wonder why sometimes moms have such asshole-ish sons.. or dauthers or whatevers...

i guess thats why i fuck your moms lastnight with my small dick and made her scream my name like no one else business...

besides.. your moms is some town whore... soo whos your father anyways??? is it that crack bum on the corner? or is it supermarket clerk who she fucked for milk and bread?

and for my loneliness. i choose to be lonely.. im not lonely by default... can someone say busted? ugly duckling? or straight up ET looking?

fuck off me.. cant have what you cant handle...

Originally posted by atomicapples

your mms and everyone else on your fucking team... i wonder why sometimes moms have such asshole-ish sons.. or dauthers or whatevers...

i guess thats why i fuck your moms lastnight with my small dick and made her scream my name like no one else business...

besides.. your moms is some town whore... soo whos your father anyways??? is it that crack bum on the corner? or is it supermarket clerk who she fucked for milk and bread?

and for my loneliness. i choose to be lonely.. im not lonely by default... can someone say busted? ugly duckling? or straight up ET looking?

omfg!:laugh: :laugh:

fuck all you new people... suck on this...

8===========D

so your against new people eh? ur lucky your ugly mom didn't say that before she had your cryin, slimy, and slanted eye butt...yes all babies have slanted eyes its not a direct offense against you mister lonely...

:laugh:

AWE...DID I HIT A SENSITIVE NERVE THERE GOOKIE?

I GUESS ALL THE BUILT UP AGRESSION NOT ONLY FOR HAVING A SLANTED EYE BUT ALSO, FOR HAVING A SMALL DICK...HENCE NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (PETS & YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DOES NOT COUNT) IS MAKING YOU HALLUCINATE ABOUT FUCKING MY MOM

BY THE WAY, CAN YOU TELL YOUR MOM TO SCHEDULE ME FOR A NICE MASSAGE THIS SUNDAY.......AND IF SHE'S GOODIE GOODIE I MAY JUST GIVE HER "WAN DALLA" FOR A "SUCKY SUCKY"