Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who the fuck are these new people??

atomicapples

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

AWE...DID I HIT A SENSITIVE NERVE THERE GOOKIE?

I GUESS ALL THE BUILT UP AGRESSION NOT ONLY FOR HAVING A SLANTED EYE BUT ALSO, FOR HAVING A SMALL DICK...HENCE NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (PETS & YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DOES NOT COUNT) IS MAKING YOU HALLUCINATE ABOUT FUCKING MY MOM

BY THE WAY, CAN YOU TELL YOUR MOM TO SCHEDULE ME FOR A NICE MASSAGE THIS SUNDAY.......AND IF SHE'S GOODIE GOODIE I MAY JUST GIVE HER "WAN DALLA" FOR A "SUCKY SUCKY"

first off you crooked tooth bitch... you can go get a sucky sucky from ya ma dukes... you handicaped crippled shit...

but let me ask you.. why your mom so fat for? she be like some dinosaur or some shit... and laid some egg and your retart ass came out... do you have problems talking??? or do you have a learning disorder... you should really go back to school and learn to write better.. or did they not teach thatin special ed..? can i get one of them blue signs so i can hang it on my mirror??? go back to the supermarket and make your 5 cent an hour bullshit... tell your moms to use some cream on her sizzler, too much crabs on her genitals aint good...

Originally posted by profoundsound

Originally posted by atomicapples

fuck all you new people... suck on this...

8===========D

so your against new people eh? ur lucky your ugly mom didn't say that before she had your cryin, slimy, and slanted eye butt...yes all babies have slanted eyes its not a direct offense against you mister lonely...

:laugh:

and for you... go back to your child moestation days... you are unwanted here...

its one thing to be a player in high school, but another in pre-k... so hows your moms? she big, fat and ugly??? and look like shaq??? if so.. tell your moms she look like a dick in kazam... and get somr unning water in your house.. cuz you smell like shit... poo poo doo poo... ka ka... btw round eye.. why is your race soo fucking stupid? why you guys never get into good schools? is it cuz your family lives in a trailer park? and you got to learn in some tent with handouts printed on tree bark... tell your moms its ok to have broken teeth.. and she can trade her sexual favors for soda and cigarettes...

trailer whore~!

Originally posted by totallytrance

LMAO :laugh2: !

and die, woah what's in it....?

lots of rice.....some ancient chinese concoction......used only to punish those who truly deserve it......he is like a walking lethal injection....no lie