Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ / Radio 1 Free Party Tomorrow! Inside Scoop...

cooljunkie

Hey guys,

I just got back from Nikki Beach and it looks like tomorrow's CJ / Radio 1 Party is going to be really kickass.

They've brought in a concert sound rig to beef up the sound, and Nikki's are clearing out a lot of tables and chairs to create a dance floor area.

The DJ booth will also be moved to make it more visible to the rest of the club.

If you haven't seen our other post, the lineup is Pete Tong, Danny Rampling, Derrick Carter, Frankie Knuckles, Robbie Rivera, X-Press 2, DJ Dan, Lottie and Yousef, and live percussion by Pav.

Entry is free for everyone on a first come first served basis. Doors open 12 noon.

See you there,

Nick .junkie.

p.s. Look out for the Radio 1 Stretch Limo between 5pm and 8pm tonight (thursday) on Ocean Drive & Washinton Ave. They're broadcasting their Rap Show live from it.

It was the best party I have ever seen at Nikki's!

Thousand of our closest friends turned out to see all the finest UK and US talent. Rain stopped things at about 7, but not for long as the party moved indoors.

Everyone we talked to had an absolute blast, and Radio 1 felt that it was a resounding success, and hopefully will be back next year.

My personal favorite set - Frankie Knuckles. Just as the sun was beginning to go down he absolutely rocked it with a funky ass mix.

>Johnny - glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks to everyone who came out - I hope you all had as great a time as we did.

till next year...

Nick .junkie.

Nick & Sarah>>>>>>>

Amazing party............Lottie, Robbie Rivera & Xpress 2 were going off (my personal favs). I can't tell you how many times I heard the phrase "why wait for summer, f@%k Ibiza" screamed from the crowd. Great atmosphere, and a equally fantastic way to kick off conference.

Thanks Again-