Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend @ HB (Hunka Bunka)

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

John Michaels tonight(Thursday sillies).......Chris Monaco & Scott Bond (someone say Gatecrasher) on Friday.....Then Jason Ojeda on Saturday...... For Anyone not in South Beach.... We Are Keeping it Real and Off the hook......... All Weekend..So Party on!

Next friday Night 3/29 POST WMC Party w/Donald Glaude

And If you are in South Beach please COME BACK SAFE...

Originally posted by bonsolidd

For Anyone not in South Beach.... We Are Keeping it Real and Off the hook......... All Weekend..So Party on!

yes well I would be one of those NOT in South Beach! :cry: (I hope everyone has a great time though, whoever is going!!!)

I am making Hunka Bunka an all-weekend event for me!!! I can't wait!!! :D Bon you better get those shots ready for me and teresadf!!! :drunk:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

yes well I would be one of those NOT in South Beach! :cry: (I hope everyone has a great time though, whoever is going!!!)

I am making Hunka Bunka an all-weekend event for me!!! I can't wait!!! :D Bon you better get those shots ready for me and teresadf!!! :drunk:

All weekend........whoaaaaaa......Lots of Shots! and I'm Ready!

PIP!!!!! :D we're gonna see you there Saturday night, right? All I know is that this time I get us the shots, you can't be trusted anymore!!!

well..if you're buying.....:eek: i guess i can suffer through a bananananadarren/kamikaze or reddeath or whatever fruity little drink you call a "shot".....otherwise i'll get ya a nice smooth CUERVO!

I told you last night that you made me the happiest girl EVER by staying here the whole weekend!!!!! :D

Bon....Pip....Scarletpromos and Sydnie get those shots ready. You guys can stick to your hardcore ketel and cuervo shots Starbryte and I have our bananadarrens and then everyone will be happy. :drunk:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by teresadf

Tonight it's all about the 1 H.A.W. hi-5.....lol!!!!! ;)

Let's see how you can act out!!!! The 1 Haw! W HI-5... w/ A Shot

lol, bananadarren, jeezus... anyhow, shots??? i have a great shot foryou gurlz, hawaian punch, taste just like it! anyhow, party all weekend? when willyou gals ever stop by and visit me on a sunday at downtown? come on!

seey'all tonite

*mwah*

Originally posted by blueprintent

Is Sasha&Digweed playing APRIL 12th?? On No..Thats right...Teo T is...So much better.

Who would want to see sasha&digweed....I guess thats why HB pulled out....no draw. Teo T will Draw Much Better.

yeeehawwwwwwww

that post was really unnecessary...

aaaaaanyway... guys last night was so much fun!!! Syd those hawaiian punch shots were awesome, and I am so glad I got to meet your girlfriend!!! She is so nice!!! Will you guys be around tonight?

Bon, Scarlet- we had a great time with you. You know both Teresa and I are a little too drunk when a) I lick Scott Bond's cell phone battery :yuck: and B) Teresa starts doing "routines" for Bon!!! Oh well we still had a blast though!!!! We're back for more tonight so you better get those shots lined up again!!! Scarlet I want more of those black haus and cranberry shots cold like the way Arty made them!!! :D

who else are going to be surprise guests tonight- Pip, Tyco? all the sicktracks boys??? I have a feeling tonight is going to be a little crazy... :drunk:

Is Sasha&Digweed playing APRIL 12th?? On No..Thats right...Teo T is...So much better.

Who would want to see sasha&digweed....I guess thats why HB pulled out....no draw. Teo T will Draw Much Better.

yeeehawwwwwwww

you guys need a life..do not bash any club... If you guys have the date just move it to another venue! Why Did roxy or Exit pull the date? Whats the problem? No One in the area wants them? weird?

Guys all I know is that I had a blast last night. Best Saturday I have had in forever!!! There were so many good people there, Jason Ojeda was the best I have EVER heard him... I don't even know what else to say!! Just a great time the whole night, from start to finish!!! :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

teresa, i think i love you.......1st girl i ever met that gives away shots.....can you cook?

kirk you are a bastard. you ripped my favorite shirt

oooooo Pip I was way too drunk to take another shot especially blackhaus and cranberry. I told you I need weak girlie shots at the end of the night. ;) Seriously I'm suprised that me or Kimmie didn't run into you....where were you????? Oh and I'm glad that your ride didn't leave without you.....LOL!!!!

How did Kirk rip your shirt????

yeeehawwwwwwww

yo take you and your blueprint ass and your saha and digweed crap to another board leave bunka alone they dont need sasha and digweed to get people there they allready have people there

the like a prayer mix he played was the original extended 12" mix. he has 2 copies. he starts out with the acapella and drops in the extended mix when the second chorus comes in. good luck finding a vinyl copy of the original mix. (sire records)......pip, i didn't rip your shirt. when the bouncers ask you to leave, don't get so scared, teresa and i got your back.