Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In!!!! Confirmed!!! Roll Call For Sasha&digweed!!

Originally posted by teresadf

I'll be there! Seriously I usually go out around 11 but this is going to be a good night I think I can make myself get ready early for 1 night to see Sasha and Digweed. :D

teresa remember when I told you it's gonna take a miracle to get me back to HB before the summer.........looks like this is it! lol

shots of SoCo on me!! :D

Originally posted by tempkid

Ha this funny first they were at Exit, then Hammerstein,now HB?

What next Docs? Why would they pick a spot that is closed at 1:45am?

Whats up with S&D !!! There trip in the NYC/NJ area will be stops in Albany,Wall street in Rochester,and HB. No NYC at all. What fools if this true!

the point of the tour is to appeal to a more massive crowd........S&D already conquered NYC at Twilo for 4 years.......now they are trying to make a name out in the sticks of America lol :D

Anyone go see Oakenfold at World? I paid $45 and I know some others that paid up to $75 for that. How many hours did he spin? Two. Now if people will pay $75 for a 2 hour set from the that guy.....I think its a steal to pay $40 to go see S&D (who cant even compare to Oakenfold) for 3 hours at Bunka......11-2 is plenty enough time for me. Everyone gets there at 10pm...hear's Jimmy Van M tear it up and then 3 hours of S&D. being that we are all in withdrawal from them...I think it will be a success. People will come from all over to hear them....and it will do great things for Bunka. IMO..peace

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Anyone go see Oakenfold at World? I paid $45 and I know some others that paid up to $75 for that. How many hours did he spin? Two. Now if people will pay $75 for a 2 hour set from the that guy.....I think its a steal to pay $40 to go see S&D (who cant even compare to Oakenfold) for 3 hours at Bunka......11-2 is plenty enough time for me. Everyone gets there at 10pm...hear's Jimmy Van M tear it up and then 3 hours of S&D. being that we are all in withdrawal from them...I think it will be a success. People will come from all over to hear them....and it will do great things for Bunka. IMO..peace

Oakenfold blows flaming chunks...the guy's now known for his outrageous fees for playing all of two hours. That kinda crap is to be expected from him.

S&D on the other hand, played much longer sets during their stints in the states. But chances are...this whole Delta Heavy crap may actually see them play all of 3 hours.

This entire setup, logistics and all, reeks hardcore (and I'm not pointing at HB here). Delta Heavy tour has been pulling the shades here and there with NYC for quite a while, and their Miami stop is said to be fucked up to no end.

If I'm not mistaken, Clear Channel is behind this whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff had something to do with their utter stupidity...

Hey All....Hate to burst everyones bubble...but...HB has backed out of holding the delta heavy tour. They are worried about certain aspects of the night.

We are securing another venue...If its not done by Monday..We (blueprint) are dumping the date..there will be no nj or nyc date.

The tour is booked through clearchannel ent..all the proper procedures were taken for us to secure this tour. HB was behind us and thats why we booked it...we are bringing ultimate clubbing to NJ.

But when a venue backs out on you last minute...its hard to recover.

We will let you know Monday...If you would like to see the teasers goto.upperlevelentertainment.com...

thanks

blueprint

Guess what. People that don't live in NYC go out at 9:00, and leave at 2ish. That's the way it is. Other cities don't have after hours places. A lot of good acts spin at places like Boston, or Philly, and they start at 9:00, and finish at like 1-2.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by blueprintent

Hey All....Hate to burst everyones bubble...but...HB has backed out of holding the delta heavy tour. They are worried about certain aspects of the night.

We are securing another venue...If its not done by Monday..We (blueprint) are dumping the date..there will be no nj or nyc date.

The tour is booked through clearchannel ent..all the proper procedures were taken for us to secure this tour. HB was behind us and thats why we booked it...we are bringing ultimate clubbing to NJ.

But when a venue backs out on you last minute...its hard to recover.

We will let you know Monday...If you would like to see the teasers goto.upperlevelentertainment.com...

thanks

blueprint

english please!

So this event is off?

I noticed non of the usually HB staff posted on this thread........ I don't think this will happen.

these clubs should just listen to me and book local talent......

Originally posted by nomercy138

Hey Im in if this is all true....... Since HB is so close. Christ I am driving down to Philly on the 30th. BTW anyone else going to Philly?

oh I am so mad I am not going!!! A lot of my friends are going, though- I was supposed to but I have to work!!! Now THAT is a MUCH better place to hold Sasha and Digweed- huge, lots of open space, PLUS the system and lights from Twilo- :eek: THAT is gonna be a great night!!!

Anyone that is going to that, have fun (which you definitely will) :D

S&D till 2am is a punishment. Seriously. The 4 year anniv at Twilo last year was nuts even though Sasha was unable to spin because of his accident. Jimmy Van M then Digweed till 11am. Fire upstairs at ~4:30am, 2500 people waiting patiently on the streets. Those were the good old days. I wonder where they are gonna spin now.