Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! AND FUCKx2!

<angryrant>

yeah, I feel like ass.... I shouldn't be this pissed/depressed 16 hours before i'm flying to a beautiful place to party my ass off to the world's best djs for a week with my friends....

I hate work.

I hate stupid people.

I hate the way things are.

Blah blah blah Mr.:hat2: is angry!!!! to go with it...

yeah... I think i'm done venting... and no, I really don't want to explain any of it either... I'm pissed off enough just thinking about shit, I don't really want to talk about it aswell....

</angryrant>

Thanks. :bits:

Joe you think you got it bad.

I had to come back to work at 9:30 and I left 4 hrs befor.

Now I hope I’ll get out before 10am.

I don’t know how I’m going to last tomorrow night in Miami. (well I have an idea how)

Originally posted by doubtness

Miami, Florida

Mostly Clear

High: 85

Low: 66

Partly Cloudy

High: 78

Low: 65

Partly Cloudy

High: 77

Low: 64

Partly Cloudy

High: 79

Low: 67

Partly Cloudy

High: 81

Low: 69

Just think of those temperature........:)

That was unnecessary......

Originally posted by doubtness

What?

i was trying to make the guy feel better....sheesh!

He should be happy that we're stuck in this shitty weather, while he's down there in the tropics!

I'm sure he does feel better.....however, the bulk of us feel worse. Its supposed to be rainy and cold and miserable and shitty and wet and aweful and dark and crappy and.............fuck all of you going to Miami. I am so freakin jealous.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That was unnecessary......

ditto~that was totally unncessary... :blank: :blank:

Friday Night

Mostly clear...blustery and cold. Lows near 20. West wind 15 to 20 mph gusting to 35 mph.

^^^WTF? is this sheit?! :mad: :mad: damn...........

Randall: Yeah, wtf... theres snow on my car too... ughh....

Doubtness: Mmmmmm warm weather, thx...

Jon: :tongue: hey, go outside and make a snow-gyro while i'm gone... BITCH! ;)

Clubmouse: Take care of Mr.:hat: while i'm gone...

I feel better this morning... I have a 10am phone call with the CIO of my company, and assuming neither I, nor half my department get fired as a result of it (and no thats not a joke)... I should be in great spirits as the thoughts of being in miami are suddenly rushing to my brain!!!!!

I guess to elaborate on the job thing... My tool of a boss runs a consulting firm on the side, and uses his employees at my company to do work for him... along with a few other conflicts of interest... Anyway, someone apparently told HR that hes sending us out during the day on company time...(which is true for some, but not myself)

The CIO is losing his shit... everyone is more/less in a panic... and I'm leaving for miami... I'm not really worried about my job, i'm just curious to see if I walk into an empty department when I get back... One of my coworkers was packing his shit up on thursday in anticipation...

In reality, as long as I keep my job, I couldn't care less what happens, because i'm bored with it, and plan on getting my shit together and finding a new job when I get back from wmc...

And there were some other things pissing me off, but I don't care.... that was the biggest...

10:27am...

Director of IT is telling me they're going to need to talk to me before I go... Hes trying to schedule a meeting with the Director of HR...

I reply with "ok, I have 1 hour before I leave for miami, and I have yet to take a shower"

Jabroni #1: "ok, jump in the shower, the call will probably come at the latter portaion of the hour"

Me: "ok.........."

grrrrrr....

10:50am....

Director of IT calls, tells me that Director of HR doesn't need to talk with me... and my job is safe and will be here when I get back... He does indicate however... That my Boss' job is in jeopardy... (duh)

Well, i'm all set now... Have good week...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm sure he does feel better.....however, the bulk of us feel worse. Its supposed to be rainy and cold and miserable and shitty and wet and aweful and dark and crappy and.............fuck all of you going to Miami. I am so freakin jealous.

THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING YO...... FUCK ALL OF YOU GOING TO MIAMI........