Clubplanet Nightlife Community

serious about lsd

what do u wanna know? it comes in either liquid form or on blotter paper of some sort...each hit is usually a different strength..no 2 hits are the same...no 2 batches are the same...if u have pre-existing mental condition it could fuck u up for life..dont take to much...take it with friends that u trust and know what to do if u freak out...dont ever say in public "wow im trippin balls"..noone knows your trippin until u tell them "hey..im trippin"

:D

...cars hurt..fire can burn...you cannot fly..and today is not a good day to die :)

and most importantly...youll come down..eventually no matter what..unless u eat a sheet or a whole vial then you might as well get a labotomy with a spoon...

Originally posted by bighead40242

i mean the long term effects......is it salf stuff like that...

Shoot, is it safe? No. From what I hear, LSD is always a risk. There are worse risks, though. I think it probably comes down to how well you trust yourself. Do you have any huge inner demons you don't wanna deal with? Or are you pretty much a generous and happy person? Are you really analytical? You might get caught up in anylizing things you shouldn't.

You can find out pretty much everything there is to know about it from this site. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml