Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Much Do Cycles Of Roids Have In Them???

Depends how long u plan to do cycle for... Be it 4 weeks, 6, 10, or 20.. It all depends..... Also depends on potency and duration of time taken for juice to dissapate into ones system..

Orals are usually purchased in incriments of 100. Anadrol is sometimes obtainable in 25 or 50 tabs from dealer due to fact that using up to 100 over short period of time = side effects and massive gains of water retention... Basically lookin like a bloated deisel head idiot.. Everyone will know your cheatin...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by clubmanxtc

i personally would stick to shots cause if u do pills and u are a heavy drinker and or druger u can really fuck up your liver. and u will get much better results.:D

Not exactly true about your gains being better with injectables. their are alot of orals that are better than injects. depends on what kind of gains your looking for. im assuming your friend is lookin into dbol's (most popular oral). if thats the case then i wouldnt be paying more than a $1 per pill. so $100 for a 100 pack. you can get dbols for .10 per pill if ya know the right person. but if its some average guy from your gym than the going rate is about $100. oh yea and i hope hes not thinking about cycling dbol by itself. dbol should always be stacked with something.

anadrol is good for making quick gains--in water...the negatives far outwiegh the positives....stick with drugs that have high anabolic & low androgenic properties....best bet for the money & overall use is of course deca (lots of fakes around) & sustanon...as always you must stack...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

anadrol is good for making quick gains--in water...the negatives far outwiegh the positives....stick with drugs that have high anabolic & low androgenic properties....best bet for the money & overall use is of course deca (lots of fakes around) & sustanon...as always you must stack...

yeah u got to watch what u get. a lot of ppl like to beat ppl with baby oil. yeah deca is really good and another good point is to stack.:D

needles are definitely better. fina is a good investment as it is legal, cheap and has great gains. but you def can't take tren alone. stack it with test which is another injection or throw in a few pills such as proviron and dbols. don't forget to use those anti-e's at the end of ur hard cycle! btw. proviron gains are permanent.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i am visiting from over at elitefitness.com.

Like these guys have said. All cycles are different, depending on experience, goals, types of anabolics wether they by the 17aa orals or injectables.

A beginner may start out with 400mg to 500mg of test per week and stack some winny or dbol pills on top of it.

A pro will some times do 2 to 3 grams of test a week and stack several other drugs with it.

As far as anadrol, which was mentioned. It is a drug of the past for body building purposes. You have significant gains but most of it is water and after your cycle is over most gains are lost. Although it is still being used by some.

If you have any other questions about your friends cycle and how he should do it let me know.

There can be some very bad sides to AAS, such as liver and kidney problems, gyno, water retention, acne and balding, if not done right. But if done right these sides can be kept to a minumum and one could use aas for 30 years or more and be very healthy. So tell your friend not to start a cycle without educaton. At least pm me and I will get him on the right track.

Later

Nautica

bighead posted that cuz his he asked me to get juice for his friend,, and he thinks i ripped him off, maybee i got ripped of i duno, we paid $200 for d-bols , and there was only about 30 pils in there, they were small, bout the size of e, and were red and shaped like stop sings,, anyone know if we got ripped off.

What you sold him were Thai dbols. These are 5 mg pills. The real things are very effective, but this is one of the most faked anabolics on the market. It is hard to say if they are fake or not.

Dbols can be obtained on the black market for 25 to 50 cents per pill.

So the answer is yes - you and he both got ripped off.

D-bols should not be taken alone, much like anadrol most of the gains will be lost if not stacked with test. Also you need 30 to 40 mg per day to get much out of them and they need to be ran for 4 weeks minumum and at the most around 6 weeks.

If your shit is real then it looks like he has about 4-5 days worth, which will do absolutely nothing. Sorry

Let me know if you have any other questions. And, I might have some questions also.

later

nautica

about 99% of the info on this thread is fucking so off its not even funny. 30 pills of even 10mg dbol sounds like a rip. but that is what u get for buying shit and being totally uneducated about them. using dbol without any anti estros can get you some nice tits as well.

i'm sorry but the mere stupidity of ppl using any sort of drugs with having no knowledge of them whatsoever just amazes me. go to www.elitefitness.com and do some research.

Originally posted by elitesnautica

What you sold him were Thai dbols. These are 5 mg pills. The real things are very effective, but this is one of the most faked anabolics on the market. It is hard to say if they are fake or not.

pink thais are one of the most desired dbols because it is not faked. what he has i believe is the ttokkyo 10mg dbol

Originally posted by liqidxtc

needles are definitely better. fina is a good investment as it is legal, cheap and has great gains. but you def can't take tren alone. stack it with test which is another injection or throw in a few pills such as proviron and dbols. don't forget to use those anti-e's at the end of ur hard cycle! btw. proviron gains are permanent.

depends on your goals on which is better. fina is a good investment but it is not legal to use on yourself, its for cattle.

its all depends and how long u wanna run ur cycle and how high ur dosages are. personally i wouldnt base a cycle around orals. id use them in a stack. me i like to base all my cycles around some type of test. Sus and deca are a whicked combo!

Originally posted by magilicuti

pink thais are one of the most desired dbols because it is not faked. what he has i believe is the ttokkyo 10mg dbol

Okay, I don't want to argue with a fellow elite bro, but the dbol he speaks of are faked. I have had some tested which were underdosed by about 8 or 9 mg's. But that does not really matter. Even if they are real - he still paid too much.

Nautica