Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUSTIN&Britney: Not only did they break up but they fucked as well!!!

dgmodel

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

Justin's wild life after Britney

BRITNEY Spears' procrastinating publicist, Lisa Kasteler, has finally gotten around to denying the pop tart has split from Justin Timberlake. But the boy band frontman's antics make Kasteler look like a liar. "They haven't split up," Kasteler told the London Mirror. "They love each other, but demands on their time have created significant time apart." Timberlake certainly looked to be enjoying their time apart at Baby's nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas Saturday night. He was surrounded by six exotic bombshells with whom he downed six trays of kamikaze shots before bundling them all into his limousine and heading off into the night. "He sure didn't seem to be missing Britney," a spy told PAGE SIX. Meanwhile, the upcoming National Enquirer reports Timberlake realized he was in too deep when Britney took a pregnancy test that came back positive. "Britney and Justin had sex, yes, sex, all the time," the tab's source says. Luckily it was a false alarm, but the frightened Timberlake realized it was time to move on.

Originally posted by brickhouse

Yeah, because the gossip column of the NY Post is usually where you can find all of the most reliable information...

might not be.. but its more accurate then cp's posts... of members and their opinions rather then knowledge based... not that i even really care, what the fuck these teeny boppers do...

Originally posted by dgmodel

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

Justin's wild life after Britney

at Baby's nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas Saturday night. He was surrounded by six exotic bombshells with whom he downed six trays of kamikaze shots before bundling them all into his limousine and heading off into the night. "He sure didn't seem to be missing Britney,"

I've always liked Baby's! No wonder he was swept away.

might not be.. but its more accurate then cp's posts... of members and their opinions rather then knowledge based... not that i even really care, what the fuck these teeny boppers do...

exactly...so you post a synopsis about what you read on Page 6 because you have nothing better to do, but then again, you don't care...

you know...sometimes i've wondered how you've had the time to accumulate nearly 6000 FUCKING POSTS...

Now I know...idiot...

Originally posted by highmay

exactly...so you post a synopsis about what you read on Page 6 because you have nothing better to do, but then again, you don't care...

you know...sometimes i've wondered how you've had the time to accumulate nearly 6000 FUCKING POSTS...

Now I know...idiot...

Hachi Mama...thems fightin words

:eek:

Originally posted by petezuria

You're all a bunch of fuckin loosers for even given a shit in the first place and should be beaten to death with a blunt object :mad:

HA! To that, I say- get a dictionary and look up the word irony... because for someone who's apparently offended by people caring about meaningless nonsense... you yourself really do get angry over some stupid shit!

:laugh:

You're all a bunch of fuckin loosers for even given a shit in the first place and should be beaten to death with a blunt object :mad:

wow...more drama...never ends @ cp, does it? gotta love this~~:D ....you people must beat the shit outta each other at those meetups :D :D

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! To that, I say- get a dictionary and look up the word irony... because for someone who's apparently offended by people caring about meaningless nonsense... you yourself really do get angry over some stupid shit!

:laugh:

I agree!! hehe. And besides, if you didn't give a shit then why did you bother to look at the contents of the thread in the first place.

Originally posted by dancingyro

wow...more drama...never ends @ cp, does it? gotta love this~~:D ....you people must beat the shit outta each other at those meetups :D :D

siga siga re phile....then einai toso kako pou phenete...

why ugh to Newark...i like Newark...let me guess, St. Nicholas?

Originally posted by dancingyro

My ribs are still sore from hanging out with these freaks @ Vinyl on Saturday... :worry2: ... and some of the bruises have yet to heal...

Originally posted by phatman

siga siga re phile....then einai toso kako pou phenete...

why ugh to Newark...i like Newark...let me guess, St. Nicholas?

not that bad huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nicholas? hah...i'm rite off university heights~ when you on MLK you RRRRRUUUN!!! (in the words of chris rock) :D :D :D

To some extent I'm agreeing with u on this one.....who gives a shit! Doesn't effect any of our lives. Let Brit screw the shit out of Justin, shit she can screw the entire boy band.

Originally posted by highmay

exactly...so you post a synopsis about what you read on Page 6 because you have nothing better to do, but then again, you don't care...you know...sometimes i've wondered how you've had the time to accumulate nearly 6000 FUCKING POSTS...

Now I know...idiot...

i dont care, however there were a series of threads on this topic, saying it was a rumor it wasnt it was it wasnt... so i posted an article that my friend stumbled across and posted it here... whoa and whats this defensiveness out of nowhere? (more importantly if you say i have nothing better to do then post this... who's worse me posting a thread trying to help out my fellow clubplaneteers, or you for sitting around " wondering how i had time to accumulate nearly 6k posts" hrrrrm?

Originally posted by phatman

Hachi Mama...thems fightin words :eek:

i know right? a couple days ago the kid is IM'ing me saying hello, now he's berating me with hostility, and anger... who knows... oh well... Godspeed to you Highmay.

Originally posted by tastyt

Ehhh... I have to disagree with you there bebe...

i think there might be a misunderstanding here i was refering to the "justin & britney" thread only... and how there wasnt any fact to most of the posts... which is fine... and when i was refering to teeny boppers i wasnt reffering to cp... but Justin and Britney...

i think there might be a misunderstanding here i was refering to the "justin & britney" thread only... and how there wasnt any fact to most of the posts... which is fine... and when i was refering to teeny boppers i wasnt reffering to cp... but Justin and Britney...

Ah-ha... :idea:

do we see eye to eye now???

it would be kind of hypocritical of me to say that, considering Im on here so much, and speak with y'all regularly... no? (if i was on here any longer my last name would be .com)

and of course considering i have a jones for you tasty!;)

do we see eye to eye now???

it would be kind of hypocritical of me to say that, considering Im on here so much, and speak with y'all regularly... no? (if i was on here any longer my last name would be .com)

and of course considering i have a jones for you tasty!;)

DG.com... lol...

Does that mean I might some day be Mrs. Tasty.com??? ;)