Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U........

this is my first fu post so i got alot

huge FU's going out to....

1.ecdsbc63 for taking me to the gym for the first time in months, now im sore to no end

2.pjfame for making me drive him EVERYWHERE, GET YOU GOD DAMN CAR FIXED YOU LAZY SHIT!!!!!!

3.whoever chooses the shit on tv, its 4 am god dammit dont they know people are still up, cspan, i fucking hate cspan why are they the only channel without infomercials

4.college, for making me a broke debt to society

5.opie and anthony: the week im off and i get to listen to them, they go on vacation, ive heard these bits a million times

and last but not least

6. manny the greek, danny,phil and anyone else at abyss for making me do the same impression over and over ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:gang::letsgo::chainsaw:

My bigger then big F.U. goes towards all of you club planet llosers that go back and tell my EX girl everything I post..:mad3: .YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES hiding behind a screen name. You know who I am.... now stop hiding behing a fuckin screan name and see me..:bigfinger . In the words of the ALMIGHY Jim Norton..

"why don't you go drink acup of aids..& die!!!.

Fuckin loosers!!!!!!...For those of you who Im not talking about...well then..I'm not talking about ya..BUT THE REST KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT...AND JBR...we gonna do another after hour sessioin this week....?????????i might need one ..

Originally posted by johnneebee

My bigger then big F.U. goes towards all of you club planet llosers that go back and tell my EX girl everything I post..:mad3: .YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES hiding behind a screen name. You know who I am.... now stop hiding behing a fuckin screan name and see me..:bigfinger . In the words of the ALMIGHY Jim Norton..

"why don't you go drink acup of aids..& die!!!.

Fuckin loosers!!!!!!...For those of you who Im not talking about...well then..I'm not talking about ya..BUT THE REST KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT...AND JBR...we gonna do another after hour sessioin this week....?????????i might need one ..

NO JOHN A BIG FUCK YOU GOES OUT TO YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT !! I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT YOU BUT YOU DECIDE YOU NEED TO POST SHIT OUT OUR PERSONAL LIFE...I CAN DO THE SAME BUT I WONT... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE BEFORE YOU WRITE BECAUSE PEOPLE KNOW US BOTH.. PLEASE.

FROM LOVE TO HATE - WE ARE GONNA SEE EACH OTHER THRU OUT THE SUMMER. YOU WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLS WHO KNOW NO BETTER ON HOW TO HAVE SEX AND YOU LOOKING LIKE THE MAN WONDERING IF YOU HAD SEX OR NOT THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE YOU PASSED OUT.. PLEASE!!:bigfinger

..BUT THE REST KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT...AND JBR...we gonna do another after hour sessioin this week....?????????i might need one ..

Apparently, in no particular order this past Saturday night John, I got sucker punched in or outside of XS, had 4 women hitting on me and did nothing because of my girlfriend, drank 7 shots of gran marinier at 3 am, tried to make french fries in a fryer that was off for 3 hours and punched my best friend in the head (he deserved that though), lost my money, keys, and cell phone that were later found in my pockets......After hours was a BAD BAD thing this weekend!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Apparently, in no particular order this past Saturday night John, I got sucker punched in or outside of XS, had 4 women hitting on me and did nothing because of my girlfriend, drank 7 shots of gran marinier at 3 am, tried to make french fries in a fryer that was off for 3 hours and punched my best friend in the head (he deserved that though), lost my money, keys, and cell phone that were later found in my pockets......After hours was a BAD BAD thing this weekend!!!!!

So your tellin me that you couldnt make after hours??? I dn't undrstand??? What does losing money & keys, cooking w/ out a flame and hitting your friend n the head who deserved it anyway have to do with anyting. After hours. LOLCmon man we need to practice for the summer!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

So your tellin me that you couldnt make after hours??? I dn't undrstand??? What does losing money & keys, cooking w/ out a flame and hitting your friend n the head who deserved it anyway have to do with anyting. After hours. LOLCmon man we need to practice for the summer!:D

So your tellin me that you couldnt make after hours??? I dn't undrstand??? What does losing money & keys, cooking w/ out a flame and hitting your friend n the head who deserved it anyway have to do with anyting. After hours. LOLCmon man we need to practice for the summer!:D

OH, I was there, all that I wrote is in direct correlation to me being at YOUR bar and then going to afterhours.

WHAT DID THE TWO OF YOU DO TO ME!?????!?!?!?!?!?