Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so my priest tried to touch me today...

t0nythelover

so im in confession and...just kidding, but seriously what is up with all the priest molesting everyone. seems like the man of the cloth likes to get dirty under the sheets with youngins, guess where im not ever sending my kids on halloween (if i ever have kids), the funny thing is tha in the 90's miramax was gonna release a film called priests about this kind of shit and the church got real angry about it. fuckin hypocrites.

majority of priests are homosexual!!!!!!!!!! Think about it....living a life of "celebacy" with only guys around you....riiight...sleeping with women is a sin for them....but where does it say that men are excluded? It doesn't...

Originally posted by klohe

but where does it say that men are excluded? It doesn't...

But isn't that just part and parcel of the whole celibacy thing?

BTW Tony, the movie Priest did get released. They showed it at my campus movie theater and there was major controversy surrounding it by all the right-wing students. :rolleyes:

majority of priests are homosexual!!!!!!!!!! Think about it....living a life of "celebacy" with only guys around you....riiight...sleeping with women is a sin for them....but where does it say that men are excluded? It doesn't...

no offense, but that has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have heard in quite a while...hope you're kidding...

Originally posted by phatman

no offense, but that has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have heard in quite a while...hope you're kidding...

I thought it was pretty bad too...

However... there *are* many priests who are alcoholics... My aunt used to work at a seminary, as did one of my former co-workers. They were absolutely amazed at the amount of bottles they would find in the garbage, and hidden away.

I know the deal...I have met all types...I was quite active in my church - youth group, sunday school, and boy scouts (i'll never hear the end of that one) - but this goes back to labelling and stereotyping...perversity of this sort may stem from a myriad of causes not just because of taking vows and surrounding oneself with the same sex...it's the oversimplification that bothers me...not nearly as much as the problem itself though...anyone that enters that position in life and has such problems is the lowest of the low in my book...

what khole said was pretty bad, both in that it stereotyped preists and homosexuals

what has been discussed is that a some of the clergy may have homosexual and or pedofilic tendencies and joined the priesthodd in hope that it would not manifest if they took an oath of celibacy

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

what has been discussed is that a some of the clergy may have homosexual and or pedofilic tendencies and joined the priesthodd in hope that it would not manifest if they took an oath of celibacy

Hmm, that's an interesting theory.

I guess it's also possible that these priests are "normal" (ie, straight), but after so many years of repressing the natural human need for sex, they eventually expressed it in a way that- while completely inappropriate and reprehensible- seemed to be the most readily available? And least likely to get them in trouble?

Psychosis by celibacy? :confused:

all kidding aside, i have a story on this topic

in a speech class we were asked to tell stories of events that shaped our lives. This one girl told a story of how her father was once a protestant pastor. He entered the clergy and had a family in hope that it would destroy his homosexuality. Evenutally he came out and quit the priesthood and is a lawyer for GALA or something like that.

this is the most ignorant post i have ever read...

Originally posted by phatman

( i usually read one post at a time and then reply) funny how you and i said almost the exact samething... glad we see eye to eye on this...

Originally posted by dgmodel

( i usually read one post at a time and then reply) funny how you and i said almost the exact samething... glad we see eye to eye on this...

Ha Ha...and we posted about it simultaneously...whoa...that's a little weird...gotta run..home is calling...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

tastyt i meant that i wouldnt want my kids trick or treating by themselves near priest.

<slaps forehead>

OMG! shut up! next you prolly wont stand in line next to a muslim cause hes a terrorist, or ask one of your jewish buddies for a loan, or maybe have one of your italian buddies "whack" someone, or your irish friend to give you a potato after he sobers up, or one of your black friends to Rap for you, or etc... see how ignorant stereotypes are? thats exactly what youre doing... stereotyping an entire group of individuals based on a couple events... please, lets think before we speak... dont let our hands get ahead of our heads...