Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in a trip to Red or Modern on Sunday?

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I have the wandering urge to be out this sunday - anyone know who's spinning Red? Anyone else want to come along?

I would love to, but umm... I have to watch TV on Sunday..yeah thats it.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I would love to, but umm... I have to watch TV on Sunday..yeah thats it.....:rolleyes:

You've become a hopelessly lazy shit. You're getting old I think - You had a job before but suddenly you can't handle thursdays this time around, so it's not really the job that's your problem... so that must mean you're just getting on in years and you can't hold up like you used to :D

You've become a hopelessly lazy shit. You're getting old I think - You had a job before but suddenly you can't handle thursdays this time around, so it's not really the job that's your problem... so that must mean you're just getting on in years and you can't hold up like you used to :D

Yeah I would like to make it out tonight, but I got a flat tire, well after I was stuck in traffic, soo sorry......

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah I would like to make it out tonight, but I got a flat tire, well after I was stuck in traffic, soo sorry......

It's okay, I know you're just making excuses so you can sit home and watch golden girls re-runs while drinking your Ensure :D

Guest jroo

Wow, am I the only one stuck in this shitbox town all weekend? :blown:

well acording to MAXIM magazine D.C. IS THE NATIONS BEST CITY, so put a fucking sock in it , boo boo kity fuck.

Guest jroo

actually new york is one of the 12 worst cities they metioned. if i had the magizine infront of me i word post what they said about it, something about the people up there having bad attitudes or something.

Originally posted by jroo

actually new york is one of the 12 worst cities they metioned. if i had the magizine infront of me i word post what they said about it, something about the people up there having bad attitudes or something.

I loooooooove New York attitudes!!! :bounce: Obviously, the maxim staff is just puss 'cause they can't handle the hardcore :D