Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
wutangaddict

Clubplanet Staff Photo Gallery

listen you fucking little shit

you are a fucking pussy...making fun of someone when you know they arent around to do anything about it...i would love to see you say it to her face, but then again you are a fucking pussy hiding behind a computer screen so thats never gonna happen. go back to that shithole VIP you crawled out of and get back to fucking Gravity in the ass.

and if this is gravity....get a fucking life and stop stalking CP members

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

listen you fucking little shit

you are a fucking pussy...making fun of someone when you know they arent around to do anything about it...i would love to see you say it to her face, but then again you are a fucking pussy hiding behind a computer screen so thats never gonna happen. go back to that shithole VIP you crawled out of and get back to fucking Gravity in the ass.

why do you think it is someoen from the vip board??? it can be anyomne you little shit. have some facts first before you balme someone you fuck. we are all not bad over there.

Ok everybody settle down. I'm sure your first reaction was to laugh.Now here's the ?......WHY DO PEOPLE GET THEIR PANTIES BENT AROUND THEIR NECKS OVER A MESSAGEBOARD??? There is a place for people who have relationships with their computers.It is called the 4th. floor of any major hospital(loony bin)

Now where is the pic of Dave?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ok everybody settle down. I'm sure your first reaction was to laugh.Now here's the ?......WHY DO PEOPLE GET THEIR PANTIES BENT AROUND THEIR NECKS OVER A MESSAGEBOARD??? There is a place for people who have relationships with their computers.It is called the 4th. floor of any major hospital(loony bin)

Now where is the pic of Dave?

It's the 5th floor out here on Long Island. ;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

. go back to that shithole VIP you crawled out of and get back to fucking Gravity in the ass.

I don't think that this has to do with the VIP board. You have no clue who this is and its not right to say VIp and shithole. I know people from the VIp Board and they are all good people same as here. Stop making all the drama a board vs. board thing. Obvisouly this person is just some random asshole.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm glad to see you all know the floor of your local psych ward in case of an emergency self-institutionalization! :D :D

I'm only going if you will be there to administer my shot of thorazine.:goofy:

Damn...why can't I ever get the good quality professional grade stuff?

:(

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm glad to see you all know the floor of your local psych ward in case of an emergency self-institutionalization! :D :D

Hey, you never know!! :eek: Especially with finals coming up? I just realized I don't know where GU Hospital's psych ward is!!! oh no!!!

*snap* :pulls on her latex gloves:

Drop em and bend over biotch! Nurse Tasty's here to make everything better. ;)