Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Staff Photo Gallery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey, you never know!! :eek: Especially with finals coming up? I just realized I don't know where GU Hospital's psych ward is!!! oh no!!!

Uh-oh... finals :worry:... shit, you best hurry up and find out girl!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Right on brotha man...

cool peeps. im friends with them . i can't wait to see them when they come over to play boo. a bunch of crazy fuckers. i thought we know how to party but those boys will put us to shame.

Originally posted by j303j

cool peeps. im friends with them . i can't wait to see them when they come over to play boo. a bunch of crazy fuckers. i thought we know how to party but those boys will put us to shame.

Cool...I saw them in amsterdam and they seemed like a bunch of wacky fucks in the booth.

u gotta see them play live. i thought my friend rob was nutz when he spun or plays live these guys are crazier.

Yeah I saw their live set at LL last year. I was in complete awe.

NEW YORK IS IN DIRE NEED OF HARDCORE ANIHILATION SO WE CAN CHASE THESE HAIR GEL FAAKERS OUTA TOWN!!!!!:mad::D

we gotta get up bro...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah I saw their live set at LL last year. I was in complete awe.

NEW YORK IS IN DIRE NEED OF HARDCORE ANIHILATION SO WE CAN CHASE THESE HAIR GEL FAAKERS OUTA TOWN!!!!!:mad::D

we gotta get up bro...

i got that night on video tape. go to there website and u will see me on stage with them. what a crazy night that was.

Bigpoppa why are u ruleing out VIP?

I mean cmon in the past how many months have they come to our board and started posting bullshit and fighting with everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that lil fuck gravity has something to do with it or any of those "VIPERS" as we call them. All pussys thats all I gotta say, u wanna start flappin ya mouth on a message board go ahead, this does not even PHASE Lainie, but go flap ya mouth to her face and I bet u she tear u a new asshole:blown::bigfinger:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I mean cmon in the past how many months have they come to our board and started posting bullshit and fighting with everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that lil fuck gravity has something to do with it or any of those "VIPERS" as we call them. All pussys thats all I gotta say, u wanna start flappin ya mouth on a message board go ahead, this does not even PHASE Lainie, but go flap ya mouth to her face and I bet u she tear u a new asshole:blown::bigfinger:

Again, trust me when I tell you that Gary is happily sunning himself in FL and has nothing to do with this...not that he'd care that you think he did it, it's just an FYI. As far as "vipers" go...a lot of the members that post there also post here so I'd be careful about lumping everyone into one category. I at one time interned for CP as well, I think DaVe is the best, but I also love Donny & Tina and so I post on both boards. Same with j303j(hi joe!) and lots of other members (I see tasty pop her cute lil self over there too). It could have been any one of a number of people, it's a stupid post and a stupid picture, but there's no reason to go around accusing a whole group of people.

Drama drama....

BTW, many other people tacitly feel the same way about CP (on other boards and just people in the scene in general), just have the good taste not to go bitching about it out loud. In any case, this whole "board envy" thing really makes me laugh. Seriously, whatever 'board' you're on, it doesn't matter much because we're all a part of the same larger scene anyhow.

Obviously whoever made the picture is fairly immature. Leave them at that. People getting pissed off about this is probably reinforcing rather than punishing his/her behavior....I mean you wouldn't do that for any other reason other than to get a rise out of people.

Please let this die (oh shit, I just bumped it, didn't I?)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

listen up you little hooker you have no right to blame any of us. until you have some proof it is someoen from the vip board keep your little mouth shut. you are a little girl with a huge mouth. that gonna get you in trouble someday.

listen up you little hooker you have no right to blame any of us. until you have some proof it is someoen from the vip board keep your little mouth shut. you are a little girl with a huge mouth. that gonna get you in trouble someday.

oh really get in trouble? Like how?

U think I care what u think of me, think what u want hunny, But I just stated a fact that the majority of the fights that happend were from the the misrable fucks over at VIP. Im not saying that they are all bad people, I have some friends over at VIP , im not taking a group it was just a general statement. If ur cool people then ur cool and Im sorry regina my comment wasnt anywhere stated near you, im just saying that in my opinion most of us know the the VIPERS dont like lainie very much so it would have to revolve around something to do with them.

such a big mouth for a little girl. it could be somebody from this board who doesnt liek her. you need to grow up some.

yea I know i got a big mouth and ill use it when I have to. And ur right maybe it was someone from this board u never know but who ever it is, is a pussy. Thats all I have to say im done with this thread

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i gots a question j303j....you find it wrong for us to "scapegoat" (as you would call it :rolleyes: ) VIP...fine. Then why do you contradict yourself by scapegoating sexybabydee all the time?

and who is this Myke O character?

she always has somethign to say. she shoudl just keep her mouth shut sometimes until she finds out all the facts.