Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Staff Photo Gallery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

all of a sudden half of u people think u r nancy drew and the hardy boys! who the fuck cares...it's a message board....they are all message boards....get over it.......

Ditto. The "joke" was pretty weak anyway, a joke made just to get some attention, and that's exactly what the person got. Let's move on.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Bigpoppa why are u ruleing out VIP?

I mean cmon in the past how many months have they come to our board and started posting bullshit and fighting with everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that lil fuck gravity has something to do with it or any of those "VIPERS" as we call them. All pussys thats all I gotta say, u wanna start flappin ya mouth on a message board go ahead, this does not even PHASE Lainie, but go flap ya mouth to her face and I bet u she tear u a new asshole:blown::bigfinger:

Are you fuckin kidding me. Run along now before I tell the teacher your skipping school. YOUR board? Give it a rest.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i gots a question j303j....you find it wrong for us to "scapegoat" (as you would call it :rolleyes: ) VIP...fine. Then why do you contradict yourself by scapegoating sexybabydee all the time?

and who is this Myke O character?

He did no such thing. I applaud you standing up and saying you were wrong by assuming it was VIP. But standing up for this girl is useless. She brings it all on herself.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i gots a question j303j....you find it wrong for us to "scapegoat" (as you would call it :rolleyes: ) VIP...fine. Then why do you contradict yourself by scapegoating sexybabydee all the time?

and who is this Myke O character?

promoter........he runs the *************.com board.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Bigpoppa why are u ruleing out VIP?

I mean cmon in the past how many months have they come to our board and started posting bullshit and fighting with everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that lil fuck gravity has something to do with it or any of those "VIPERS" as we call them. All pussys thats all I gotta say, u wanna start flappin ya mouth on a message board go ahead, this does not even PHASE Lainie, but go flap ya mouth to her face and I bet u she tear u a new asshole:blown::bigfinger:

well i post mostly on VIP...and all i can say is that every1 on that board, some of which also post here, are some of the coolest people i have met. maybe its just that u have not gotten to know any of them, or perhaps its that u have had ur nose so far up some1 elses for so long that the smell has caused ur brain cells to disintegrate. and as far as the VIPER thing goes, i believe that another member of VIP came up with that. its said that u take a message board so seriously. lanie is a grown woman if this does not bother her than y do u acknowledge it. again...the smell of shit is probably very familiar to u by this time......baby! honey! get her ur head outta that ass and please come back to reality...im done now byebye

Etienne! :D