Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to the CAKE Eyecandy Party?

goodvibe

Been to two of their parties and they are fucking cool. I broke up w/ my girlfriend recently so I need a new girl to take cause guys can't go alone. They do some screening at the door so all must be attractive. Anyway, let me know if interested, I can promise it is a fun time and nothing too crazy.

CAKE Presents - CAKE.EYECANDY - A CLUB.CAKE Production

CAKE people get ready for your space, your time, your pleasure, your night - once a week! Looking for a chance to hang with CAKE guys and girls, at a super sexy, super cool lounge where what you SEE is what you GET? Look no further. CAKE proudly presents an all-new innovation in getting sexed up - CAKE.EYECANDY - a weekly, sultry, luscious night of pleasurable entertainment where the girls make the rules. In this beautiful city of ours, CAKE rocks out a new generation of nightlife. Whether you want to sit back and watch or straight up interact, CAKE has it covered - there will be something for everyone! Let's just say, you WILL find what you are looking for. If you like what you see, prepare to join the fun and bring those dollars to share the love. Come down to get JUICY. Sit back, relax and let yourself go. Every man should be accompanied by TWO, that's right, count 'em, TWO women. You do not want to be left out in the cold, so guys, find yourself two lovely ladies who are ready to go after what they have always wanted.

What: CAKE.EYECANDY - a night of pleasurable entertainment

Where: Flow - 150 Varick Street at Vandam Street (the old Buddha Bar for those of you old enough to remember)

When: Wednesday, March 27th @ 10pm (and every Wednesday thereafter)

Costs: Free to all CAKE.CARD holders

For those of you without a CAKE.CARD -- $10 for women, $20 for men

Rules:

Men should be accompanied by two women. Everyone's invited, but space is limited. We want to make sure that everyone gets his or her fill of eyecandy. So, be forewarned CAKE.Crackdown is in effect - only the sweet and delicious and otherwise inspired will be admitted.

CAKE.CARD members are preferred guests ­ Are you a cardholding member? For women only, ­by application on the CAKE website. Get one in time for March 27th. Apply now under the CARD section of CAKE - www.CAKEnyc.com

Everyone must RSVP to attend.

Get on the list ­ www.CAKEnyc.com