Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Board's Full Of Damn 8-up's...!

I swear, I don't know how I let myself get soo worked up over the word's of a bunch of burnt out 8-up's... I mean really... Do you really care what some crack-head thinks of you? If someone else doesn't agree with how you chose to live your life, are you gonna cry about it? Do I really need to tell you, and your stupid friends to STFU and to go burn some more brain cell's...? How bout this, let's go drop some E, dance for hour's, get all rough, sweaty, and gross in front of all my friend's. Let me violently puke in the middle of no-where without any warning. Let me waste my hard earned or stolen money on putting chemically altering substances in my body that cause major malfunctions, depression, lack of motivation, undesirableness... And then let me go talk shit to other people because they do something... 'Not right' or 'unfair'... Let me pretend to be sophisticated, and knowledgable, let me say I'm over it, and that I've grown. That I'm a better person... And better yet, let me put YOU down cause I'm now the better person. Let me put off a fake image to other's, let me try my hardest to be ur BFF as long as you, in turn,kiss my ass... Let me post something depressing and have you, send me smilies and kisses, and you tell me it will be ok. Let you call out my name, and have me answer... Pfft... Sickening. Absolutely sickening.:laugh:

Originally posted by sparklez929

I swear, I don't know how I let myself get soo worked up over the word's of a bunch of burnt out 8-up's... I mean really... Do you really care what some crack-head thinks of you? If someone else doesn't agree with how you chose to live your life, are you gonna cry about it? Do I really need to tell you, and your stupid friends to STFU and to go burn some more brain cell's...? How bout this, let's go drop some E, dance for hour's, get all rough, sweaty, and gross in front of all my friend's. Let me violently puke in the middle of no-where without any warning. Let me waste my hard earned or stolen money on putting chemically altering substances in my body that cause major malfunctions, depression, lack of motivation, undesirableness... And then let me go talk shit to other people because they do something... 'Not right' or 'unfair'... Let me pretend to be sophisticated, and knowledgable, let me say I'm over it, and that I've grown. That I'm a better person... And better yet, let me put YOU down cause I'm now the better person. Let me put off a fake image to other's, let me try my hardest to be ur BFF as long as you, in turn,kiss my ass... Let me post something depressing and have you, send me smilies and kisses, and you tell me it will be ok. Let you call out my name, and have me answer... Pfft... Sickening. Absolutely sickening.:laugh:

Ummmmmmmm are you drinking Drain-O or something? You'll be OK:blank:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Let me just say this

I don't condone drug use, I don't use drugs nor do I like to be around them but I used to do them and I know how it is, this is why I don't post moronic things like this. Girl get ur head out of ur ass:rolleyes:

:laugh:...Seriously...is that her problem? I think her head is too far up to get out......What the fuck is she talking about?!

:blown:.....:bits:......:biggun:........:gang:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I used to do them and I know how it is, this is why I don't post moronic things like this.

OH shit... Get me a pen, let's add this dumbass to the list...

Reality check sweet pea... This IS a moronic thread that YOU wrote, and is EXACTLY what I'm talking about... :rolleyes:

OH shit... Get me a pen, let's add this dumbass to the list...

Reality check sweet pea... This IS a moronic thread that YOU wrote, and is EXACTLY what I'm talking about... :rolleyes:

if youre referring to everyone on your other thread....i have never ever done drugs in my life and i never will

and if i'm not mistaken, didnt you once post a thread about wondering whether or not you should take e because some guy wanted you to so?

i think ill add you to my list

Let me post something depressing and have you, send me smilies and kisses, and you tell me it will be ok. Let you call out my name, and have me answer... Pfft... Sickening. Absolutely sickening.:laugh:

Hmmm, wasn't that the reaction you expected from your previous thread, smiley's and hi-fives??

Isn't the above comment a contradiction in itself? You're upset about the reaction you received from board members on your post about an encounter w/ a male friend. You're going to be subjected to both positive and negative feedback once you post information on a public messageboard.

For someone that has been disgusted with the functions and members of this board you sure have gone OUT of your way to post numerous comments. I'm not one to tell you if you should stay or leave, I could care less. If this board is not up to your standards then why stick around??:confused:

wow, i am confused...what is this? a critique of the urban lyfestyle? a manifesto of the 'good and virtuous' *common* door-next-type people? sure, why not, but why not posting it somewhere else, like at

www.centralNJcowfactory.com

or

www.imsoooinnocentidon'tevenknowwherenycis.loosers.edu

this IS ClubPlanet - do you ever read the webaddress you type?

adios

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: