Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOOKERS (gogo bar) Jersey

njdionysus

I dont know where they find these girls, but god damn LOOKERS has been blessed with Jersey's hottest girls for several years now! If you haven't been to LOOKERS, definately check it out on a Tuesday or Thursday night and you will not be disappointed with the lineup. There is a little something for everyone... blonds, brunettes, hawaiian and plenty of exotic latinas! LOOKERS carries a better vibe than a lot of clubs on some nights, its out near the airport next to the Skyline Diner... check it out, its a must visit if you're into sexy women!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Something funny, two girls my YOUNGER sister used to be friends with are strippers/dancers or whatever you call them...

What?!? Thats funny...I know a girl who dances there too. Is that bad I know one of your sis's friends? :tongue:

Originally posted by barslut

I saw Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi get into a fist fight there last month.

i was there that night... someone squirted mustard on my face... then punched me in the stomach... i got dropped like 1st period french class...

Originally posted by origskeemr

i use to go to looker on Tuesdays... i have so much fun there and i hate strip joints (even though it is not really a strip joint). anyway the music is decent and you get ripped;) i havent been there in a while though, so hows it been??

LOOKERS is still good as always... the girls slip here and there, but its still good on a Tuesday or Thursday. I just cant understand why some of the girls there think its there right that everyone must give them a dollar when they're hardly working for it except for walking around the bar over and over with their hand out, barely shaking her ass or even smiling. What the fuck! Other than the occasional few, the girls are sexy as hell and the place rocks!