Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
acura

Attn: To the Bump and "..." chicks I met

Recommended Posts

NYCchic - Met you a couple weeks ago, you are such a pleasant person!

Romy20- Nice meetin you, didn't get to talk much ,but hey.

Suthernbelle- You seemed very nice as well

court877 - :D

I said this on the Ny board, but you guys are a beautiful group of ladies :D

See you all soon

Larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by legend38

NYCchic - Met you a couple weeks ago, you are such a pleasant person!

Romy20- Nice meetin you, didn't get to talk much ,but hey.

Suthernbelle- You seemed very nice as well

court877 - :D

I said this on the Ny board, but you guys are a beautiful group of ladies :D

See you all soon

Larry

awwww g thanks. it was great to see you too and im happy that had such a rockstar bday :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

we had a great time...except that i was the oldest person there, lol :) but seriously, it was so much fun to meet everyone and very cool for me!!! thanks...i LOVE New York, lol :bounce:

You were? Damn you don't look that old, niether does nycchic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by legend38

You were? Damn you don't look that old, niether does nycchic.

thanks, uh, i think ;) seriously, i will start to be worried when stop getting IDed...till then, i just won't act my age, lol :)

and don't be fooled, NYCchic is right behind me on the age thing--i only have a month on that grandma, lol :) teehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

thanks, uh, i think ;) seriously, i will start to be worried when stop getting IDed...till then, i just won't act my age, lol :)

and don't be fooled, NYCchic is right behind me on the age thing--i only have a month on that grandma, lol :) teehee

LOL!

Yeah both you guys don't look old at all. There def are some lil ones runnin around that place though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×