Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dedicated To Our Beloved DGMODEL <333

marcid21

I've been travelin' round these parts...and it seems like our Good Ol' Friend Mr DGModel has been getting little or no love.... :unhappy:

Could be due, in part, to the Newbies floating around....or It could possibly be jealousy...jealousy of the wit, charm, and irresistable character this man has been eternally cursed with...

Either way, it pains me to see my friend at such dire straits with himself over this....You know you all love him...and would be so hopelessly lost with out him....

SO SHOW YOUR LOVE HERE DAMNIT!! Just once...think of all the times he's made you smile, made you cry, made you fall over in hysterical laughter with his mindless antics (with the help of his trusty sidekicks of course)..

yelclap.gifarrow-thru-heart.gifyelclap.gif

Guest danni133

DG.

You know I appreciate ur sarcastic humor and Svengali nature

And I'm stealing you lil glasses when we tag team k?

~Danielle

Originally posted by marcid21

I've been travelin' round these parts...and it seems like our Good Ol' Friend Mr DGModel has been getting little or no love.... :unhappy:

Could be due, in part, to the Newbies floating around....or It could possibly be jealousy...jealousy of the wit, charm, and irresistable character this man has been eternally cursed with...

Either way, it pains me to see my friend at such dire straits with himself over this....You know you all love him...and would be so hopelessly lost with out him....

SO SHOW YOUR LOVE HERE DAMNIT!! Just once...think of all the times he's made you smile, made you cry, made you fall over in hysterical laughter with his mindless antics (with the help of his trusty sidekicks of course)..

yelclap.gifarrow-thru-heart.gifyelclap.gif

<3 Thank you bebe... nothing but love for you... and the rest of the clubplaneteers... much love to y'all and thank you for the thread!~!!!!~!@~!~!@~!@~!@~!@!!! <3

Originally posted by misk

of course i would be the first to reply...........

anyways.....marko=my favorite ukie........and we know i am the voice of reason............

i think these guys are also ukie's....not sure though...

:peeleft::peeright:

lmao...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...lmao

Originally posted by djmoonshine

havent had a chance to met the ellusive marko, even though im dying to... :grin:

but i can say i love him lots and should let these newbies get him down... :heart:

anytime anywhere bebe... ;) would love to put a face behind the legend!!!

Originally posted by barslut

Dude marko came to my house today smelling like cat piss on a warm summers day.

wanna know something funny... i stayed out all night... walked in around 11:30 am or so... and my dad says "peeeeeeew! you pig, you smell like a smoked sausage and genitals!" lmao this is not lie not a joke... after a full night of partying and me looking like shit, popping two advils drinking the entire brita out of the pitcher my dad feels compelled to make a comment like that... hes a unique individual... lol oh well... I laughed my ass off though...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahhhhmmmmm.....im a newbie..and i got nothing but respect for DG...ahmmmmm..havent met the dude but he was the first one to offer help for some of my probs..so..yeh..Showin love n stuff

anytime cowboy! ;) i got your back!

Originally posted by profoundsound

i haven't met you dgmodel, but maybe i will at vinyl sometime

what's with that atomic apples...always being vulgar :eek::)

youll def. meet me ... however chances are it wont be at vinyl... no liquor liscence = no dg... :(