Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crownroyal

Party at my place!

Originally posted by crownroyal

I'm having a party at my place tonight! I live in Alexandria by Landmark mall. If you need directions and stuff, call me

House2.jpg

Dude wish I could but gotta work, I got you message. Also, do you know that you just posted your number on this thing? That could be a big no-no, crazy people on the internet that stalk people.

Hey Royal sorry I never made it out last night - my party turned whack and we had 2 fights resulting in some injuries to furniture and partygoers, so I had to stick around here. My review is on the new york board for the whole story lolz

Originally posted by therunner

Dude wish I could but gotta work, I got you message. Also, do you know that you just posted your number on this thing? That could be a big no-no, crazy people on the internet that stalk people.

Yeah I thought about that but I decided that I didn't care, Nextel changes numbers for free. Plus, who the fuck would want to stalk me? I would love to have a stalker, especially if it was a hotty.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Yeah I thought about that but I decided that I didn't care, Nextel changes numbers for free. Plus, who the fuck would want to stalk me? I would love to have a stalker, especially if it was a hotty.

You might think you wold love to have a stalker until it turns out to be a 6'5 280lbs bubba that would love to have a piece of that ass.