Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest danni133

Meet up?

Recommended Posts

Guest danni133

Whatever did happen to doing that meet up? (DG?) I have yet to meet a great deal of you guys

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to do a meet up! I just got spooked when the sex board had their annual "Shagfest"; i thought it was this huge orgy where everyone wore masks to hide their identity, and that's not really my thing ;)

But im down for a sexboard meetup sometime :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

I'd like to do a meet up! I just got spooked when the sex board had their annual "Shagfest"; i thought it was this huge orgy where everyone wore masks to hide their identity, and that's not really my thing ;)

But im down for a sexboard meetup sometime :D

nownow cooky. . .we specifically told u it wasnt like that!!! :mad:

::and even if it was an orgy, you would have came hehe:: :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by clubkat

nownow cooky. . .we specifically told u it wasnt like that!!! :mad:

::and even if it was an orgy, you would have came hehe:: :tongue:

Hehehe, now i feel dumb to have missed the last one :mad:

But no sweat, i'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity's to

Re-Shag somewhere ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bigpoppanils: yo momma so ugly she looked out the window... and got a ticket...

apples: yo momma so stupid she thought taco bell was mexican phone company!!!

barslut: yo momma so ugly they use her face to stamp gorrilla cookies...

fineones: yo momma so ugly they filmed gorillas in the mist in her shower!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by k-hole6969

DG

Nice jokes you fucking loser....you are by far the biggest jerkoff on the board....

yeah dg... you're a jerk off cause k-hole6969 said so... :rolleyes::worry::shaky:

hey newbie.. stfu and relax before you come around here talkin shit like you know...

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

hey newbie.. stfu and relax before you come around here talkin shit like you know...

:cool:

Check out this biatch!:tongue:

Hey Moonie..I hear we're instructed that our Vinyl cherries must be popped sometime this weekend.... xyxthumbs.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by k-hole6969

DG

Nice jokes you fucking loser....you are by far the biggest jerkoff on the board....

your more of a loser for actaully caring about his jokes:laugh:

oh and DG your mother has one tooth and she uses it for chipping wood....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×