Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of animal are you in bed??

vixenfoxxy

Okay y'alls might have seen this before, but I thought it was cute:

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html

I got:

Owl - Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

im a owl...

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

Uhm, according to this, I'm a rhino.

You like you're own way, and will do almost anything to pull someone. You don't mind making a fool out of yourself to get your wicked way with someone. Dominant in a relationship - you don't like to be bossed about. When you see someone you like, you don't give up until you get them. You don't really take time to find out about long term potential, you just charge in for the kill. Rough and ready, you like a bit of kinky sex.

Not all of it this is true...but some parts definitely are. I'm not going to elaborate. Let your imagination run wild.

i got a rabbit

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!:hat:

I've done this before and got the same result....MONKEY

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

You are an Owl!

Sex and relationships

Drugs and alcohol

health and fitness

Work and home

Travel

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

WHOOOO WHOOO!!

:D

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i got a rabbit

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!:hat:

same here

according to this though im a :

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

koala.gif

so true... i agree with it 110%

Originally posted by dgmodel

according to this though im a :

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

koala.gif

so true... i agree with it 110%

Me too! :love:

This is what I got.....:D

You charmer! You like to chat up the lookers when you're out and have been known to use a few cheesy chat up lines to try and impress. A bit flash, you like showing off what you've got. But when the time comes, there's no messing around - you go in for the kill and they don't stand a chance. Sex is fast and furious - you get what you want and then you're outta there. No time to worry about their needs - you chew them up, spit them out and on to the next victim.

well this said...I am a fox

Swift and agile, you know what you want and how to get it. You react badly to competition. You use your guile - whatever needs to be done to get them in the sack. Romance can be useful - but only as a trick to get your hands on what you really want. In bed you're a focused lover but have a cheeky, wild streak and aren't afraid to try a few new techniques which often shocks your partners.

its true...specailly that last bit...although I do care about romance...really...{lol}...oh well you have been warned...I'm on the hunt

although I'm not really fox...I'm coyete

koala.gif

You are a Koala!

Mostly true...but im more of a

Wolf

Cuddly and snuggly. You love the battle of passion. You bite down hard on your partner till she submits to your every whim.

The hunt can take hours before your partners body is overwhelmed and she squeals to be released. Your sloppy kisses are met eagerly. You growl in the heat of passion. Lust is everything to you. Love is meaningless.

:flame:

You are an Owl!

So now that my brain is in mormal mode, I retook the test and got this....Buterfly.....Happy-go-lucky, very approachable and attractive both inside and out. Very flirty and touchy-feely, people often get the impression that you're easy to pick up, although this is not necessarily the case. Being quite a flighty person, you don't like too much commitment and are very playful and love experimenting in bed...This sounds more like me....;)

tiger.gif

You are a Tiger!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

im'a sexy beast~~~ :D :D :D