Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: jon stevens

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

what happened to that gyro place across the street from ctown???

i kinda think that lamb meat taste like man....

OMFG!!!!!!!

I can't believe you brought that up.

It is getting redone by my man Nick.......different type of restaurant. It is still going to be take out and such, but the quality of the place and the food is going to be greatly improved. the gyro meat is going to be real instead of ground lamb. Also, the pasticchio is absolutely one of the best I have ever tasted.

It will be open again soon.

All of you peeps that have hung out with me in Astoria have gone past it at one point. marciD and siceone, it was the place under construction that night we ate sushi and danced in puddles of rain.

Apples, we gotta go to DNA one night.

Originally posted by atomicapples

yoo...

that sushi place sucks on broadway~!!~!~

she is soo nasty~!!~!~

dna??? sure.. i can go chill with the malakas there... i do their website... what a wack job on that website... did i ever tell you greeks are kinda cheap???

I can't believe you had that sushi there.........siceone, marcid, and myself went there to eat before we went to destinationNYC. It took almost an hour to get our food to us.......the funny thing was there was one other couple eating in the entire place. We finished in no time flat cause they built our appetites so much and we had to wait almost another hour just to get the check.

Worst place ever.

Greeks cheap? Nahhh.......they just bitch a lot. They will shell out the cash if they want to. They throw one dollar bills all over the place when they go out.

All they do is argue at the top of their voices. Get two Greeks together and you end up with three different opinions.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I can't believe you had that sushi there.........siceone, marcid, and myself went there to eat before we went to destinationNYC. It took almost an hour to get our food to us.......the funny thing was there was one other couple eating in the entire place. We finished in no time flat cause they built our appetites so much and we had to wait almost another hour just to get the check.

Worst place ever.

Greeks cheap? Nahhh.......they just bitch a lot. They will shell out the cash if they want to. They throw one dollar bills all over the place when they go out.

All they do is argue at the top of their voices. Get two Greeks together and you end up with three different opinions.

hahahahaha

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That mindless biatch of a waitress made us so late we had a to chug-a-lugg in the f'n car....

But Apples, the place you took me too has been the best place yet! ((yeah, I'm a sushi whore since Sice and Jon tag-teamed me and popped my cherrie)) Jon, you should def go there! I even tried the eel!!! ((and i now know how to handle a mean stick))