Maybe I'm just new here...

brickhouse

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flying_high

short answers or smilies will boost your post count enormously and hence "improve your board status"...;)

that's a crock of bs imo. . .:blown:

i just think that

a) alot of people have lost their mojo. . .

B) and/or/possibly since many of us hang out every weekend and have become friends past the board, it just gets kinda routine to want to talk about other things. . .like our little niche when aim is not accessible

c) that the sex board has become a place of random posts. . .

hence: short answers/smilies

but its not always like that brick. . .and it shouldn't be because it is a "sex" board ::so im not condoning it::. . .but im sticking with my 1st assumption. . .we are low on mojo and we need some hard cock or wet pussy in order to get it back. . .stick around a little longer is my best advice ;)

I'll tell you why brickhouse. Because the second you start posting stuff about sex, they guy's get all rised up, the grils get all pissy... And next thing you know you become a threat to them. :laugh:

Trust me... I tried... Talked about threesome's, getting head, having bisexual tendancies... And the SEX board throws a tantrum... :eek:

One reason for this would be the lack of maturity, and acceptance for other's choices...

If ya wanna talk about sex... Do so at ur own risk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny how this is coming from someone who apologized numerous times ::need i dig them up?:: for one moronic thread she made ::have u forgotten which one?::. . .

who apologizes for their opinion if they dont think they are wrong??? :blown:

and really, who said anything about your *other* threads which did bring sexy substance to the board? :confused::rolleyes:

No one is threatened by u. . .dont think so highly of yourself. . .

Damn Sparklez....it takes some shit to bring out the "Kittie Claws"....

My suggestion, go back to the cave in which you crawled.

How are you gonna bash the sex board on the sex board? Were you ignorant enough to think there'd be no retaliation?

wavey.gif...buh bye...

Originally posted by sparklez929

I'll tell you why brickhouse. Because the second you start posting stuff about sex, they guy's get all rised up, the grils get all pissy... And next thing you know you become a threat to them. :laugh:

Trust me... I tried... Talked about threesome's, getting head, having bisexual tendancies... And the SEX board throws a tantrum... :eek:

One reason for this would be the lack of maturity, and acceptance for other's choices...

If ya wanna talk about sex... Do so at ur own risk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehe, i talk about all that shit too and no one gets pissy. maybe they just dont like u... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barslut

Sex Board=Off Topic

Glad to see i'm not the oly one who see's this...

I'm sorry but this board has somewhat, dare shall I say, became Korny...

I haven't been here in a while... Well cause I just got bored of it for a bit... And I come back to see...

"If you were an item on the Mc Donald' menu, what would you be"

Need I say more...?:laugh:

I haven't been here in a while... Well cause I just got bored of it for a bit... And I come back to see...

it was always corny girl, you just didnt realize before. :laugh:

what?

you thought my thread was to be taken seriuosly?

"i'm a dirty little maneater, such a little slut"

Like you would know what the board was or has become?... You were here for what, two weeks, tops? We were sick of you and your stupid bragging before you started that particular thread; you had the good sense to leave after that, too bad you didn't stay away. STFU you stupid cunt.

Originally posted by tastyt

Like you would know what the board was or has become?... You were here for what, two weeks, tops? We were sick of you and your stupid bragging before you started that particular thread; you had the good sense to leave after that, too bad you didn't stay away. STFU you stupid cunt.

:eek: :eek: :eek: good golly!

~please follow the exit signs Sparklez~

Someone has some mojo here......:eek:

:jawdrop:

:eek:

dont mess with the CP midgets