Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Review of CLUB Alumni Square Apt. 14 Last Night

OK yeah, so last night we had a party at my apartment for my housemate's 20th birthday. It was originally supposed to be an 80's theme party, but all the Jane Hoyas didn't want to ruin their ultra-chic hairstyles by teasing, so it just ended up as a party. Now I'll go through this little summary and keep in mind that I *never* go to parties 'cause I much prefer clubs.

OK so it was pretty dead at first, but I'd say through the night, we probably did about 100 to 115 heads (not all at the same time but cycling through). Damn, should have charged cover. Well we had two choices of drinks: Keystone Light (do they sell that shit in new york is DC the only cheapshit area to carry that crap?) out of a reeking-nasty keg and way-too-strong punch made with $10 handles of cheap shit vodka, served out of a trash bin of sorts.

During this party, we had the following exciting attractions:

1 - various smokers and cigar types lighting up their smokable items in our tiny-ass living room making everything reek (sorry smokers but I'll never like that smell)

2 - The birthday girl left about halfway through because she had to puke (all the way down the front stairway and across the whole courtyard)

3 - Graffiti on bathroom door in lipstick "COPS"

4 - 2 sizeable fights resulting in one broken lamp and one broken kid named Tyler.

5 - Participants of fight, after being thrown out, returning later to pull the fire alarm in the stairwell, sending our entire building into the street around 2 a.m. (we were popular then).

And my parents wish I'd go to more parties than clubs?!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK yeah, so last night we had a party at my apartment for my housemate's 20th birthday. It was originally supposed to be an 80's theme party, but all the Jane Hoyas didn't want to ruin their ultra-chic hairstyles by teasing, so it just ended up as a party. Now I'll go through this little summary and keep in mind that I *never* go to parties 'cause I much prefer clubs.

OK so it was pretty dead at first, but I'd say through the night, we probably did about 100 to 115 heads (not all at the same time but cycling through). Damn, should have charged cover. Well we had two choices of drinks: Keystone Light (do they sell that shit in new york is DC the only cheapshit area to carry that crap?) out of a reeking-nasty keg and way-too-strong punch made with $10 handles of cheap shit vodka, served out of a trash bin of sorts.

During this party, we had the following exciting attractions:

1 - various smokers and cigar types lighting up their smokable items in our tiny-ass living room making everything reek (sorry smokers but I'll never like that smell)

2 - The birthday girl left about halfway through because she had to puke (all the way down the front stairway and across the whole courtyard)

3 - Graffiti on bathroom door in lipstick "COPS"

4 - 2 sizeable fights resulting in one broken lamp and one broken kid named Tyler.

5 - Participants of fight, after being thrown out, returning later to pull the fire alarm in the stairwell, sending our entire building into the street around 2 a.m. (we were popular then).

And my parents wish I'd go to more parties than clubs?!

that's ridiculous vixen...good thing no one got hurt...:eek:

are your parents on the cp boards to read this thread?:laugh:

why didn't u have a small gathering of ur friends?

Yeah Bandit, but if I invited you, you would bring 12,334.56 people on your list and my apartment would collapse :idea:

As for a small gathering - it was my friends' party, not mine, two of the other roomies pitched it so they let in whoever pretty much. I was just kind of observing and wishing I could change the cheesy hip hop mix CD to a deep tribal one...

yea funky i agree with you i don't like people who try to cause mayhem from no apparent reason other than to be disruptive...people disrespecting other people's property and especially they were in an apartment building all those people who pay rent have to put up with delinquents like that...:hat: