Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does plugging your pill shorten the life of the pill... from 2hrs to 40 min??

Guest gabo

i can't tell you how many parties i've been at and seen people running around tellin me "pluggin it's the way to go man, it's 90% effective.. and swallowing it's only 40%"

my friend tried it out and said it burned like hell.. hahaaa...

i'll eat three before i put it in my poop chute

Dude, I have Colanites (Its some diesese my moms passed to me)

And I have to take medicine in my Butt once a week and it is not fun... I HAVE to do it or my condition will lead to colan cancer so yeah i fuckin do it, but I WOULD never put something in EXIT only for pleasure purposes

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

HA! All I have to say is, somebody has lost all privileges of calling *me* a crackhead... :laugh: :laugh:

no I didnt! I wasnt asking for me I was asking for my ummm mom jeez:rolleyes:

Originally posted by stonedcl

Who whould stick a pill in there colan?

People are really sick...

how bout if you get the runs right after you analy take your medicine?

Wasn't that in a movie?

Yeah, I think it's a pretty rough way to get a buzz. I think you'd have to be comfortable with messin' with that area before you'd be the type of person to stick drugs in it.

Oh, check out this pic, this is funny: http://www.ishkur.com/features/captions/guest02.htm

Originally posted by Crackorn

Good lord you people are such sissies...

yeah I know seriously lol

I have to admit that I did chicken out about 2 times before I did it. But ever since that first time I will NEVER go back to swallowing a pill.

Ive been doin it for over a year now and I have no complaints.

BTW if you stick it up far enough it doesnt burn:D :D

I have recently discovered the power of plugging...mmmmuuuuuucccccchhhhhhh better. I plan on pluggin some supermans this weekend actually. Your not fucking gay if you plug a pill, christ, when your 40 theres gonna be another man stickin his finger up your ass to check your prostate, is that gay too?

Originally posted by xtcvitality

when your 40 theres gonna be another man stickin his finger up your ass to check your prostate, is that gay too?

hahahhahahahaaa omgggg sooo trueee hahaaa

and im sure some of u guys would rather plug a pill than let a guy stick his finger up ur ass lol

Originally posted by liqidxtc

i have 40 year old men plug pills for me now :) does that make me gay?

Only if he does it using his penis. ;):laugh2:

Seriously tho if it wears off so soon I don't see the point to it. That's one of the good things about a roll, that it doesn't wear off so quickly. To get hi for only 40 mins, I'd rather blow lines; it's easier to find decent blow than a good pill anyway.

i dunno bout anyone else but personally if the pill is good and i cant roll i need to take a break from the shit or if i usually break the pill in 1/2 then swallow it, it seems to work better for me...guess i dont think shovin ills up my ass would do me any good..if thats the case can a girl put a pill in her pussy and get fucked up?....

fuck it...eat it!

Originally posted by xtcvitality

when your 40 theres gonna be another man stickin his finger up your ass to check your prostate, is that gay too?

Only if he has one hand on each shoulder as he does it. :)

BTW plugging is supposed to last longer not shorter but I have not tried it.

Basically anything you can snort you can plug with better results, often your digestion track destroys some if not all of certain drugs.

In the 70's, cocaine supositories were the rage for the true coke heads, no nasal damage and lasted much much longer.

Maybe coke asses is a better term than coke heads.

Also the Incan shamans have been doing psychedelics anally for almost two thousand years.

I put things in my pussy all the time and I'm fine. I heard the best way to do it (this is a bit gross) is to first slide a straw (or tube) in your anal cavity and have someone blow the pill as deep as possible. I'm up for trying it if any of you are willing to do the blowing. I must warn you, I'm Greek so things can get a bit hairy.