Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ways your parents embarrassed you when you were younger...

My mom would always make me get naked

I remember I was like 8 and I went to my friends pool party. There were boys and girls and when everyone got outta the pool to eat my mom stripped me of my bathing suit and made me sit down and eat naked. It was so embarrasing, fucking cunt I still get shivers when I think of that day:(

I wasn't allowed to eat sugar, so everytime a kid had a birthday in class and brought cake or munchkins, my mom would bring me organic, vegan, applejuice sweetend carrot cake.

That and MY NAME!!! ("Are YOU indian?!)

SBD- my parents and their hippy friends used to skinny dip everytime we went hiking, and naked iceskating on New Years! I am still recovering.

I was in 5th grade moving up to the middle school and i used to have waving long beautiful hair.. all i wanted was my hair cut up to my shoulders and my mom made me get a shagg cut.. OMG!!!!!!! If I had a pic i would post it for you guys to get a nice laugh... it was horrible so my yearbook pic and all my moving up pics i pretty much threw out.. so embarassing and my first year in teh middle school.. horror.. my cousins called me grandma!!! :(