Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOCAL of the SUMMER

lillizzy

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by petedrags

Oris Jay - Trippin (Agent sumo)

No one say nething about this...this is my opinion...don't need people like saleen posting on this...

listen you fucking retard you throw a post up saying this track is vocal of the summer, well I disputed that opinon and you cryed. Track is weak, real weak! Not in a million years will it be summer anthem. Don't post my name in your threads!

There is no vocal out now that will be or is vocal of the summer. and thats a fact jack!!!!!!!!!!! My only two contenders have hit KTU already therefore will not be summer anthems........

Originally posted by saleen351

listen you fucking retard you throw a post up saying this track is vocal of the summer, well I disputed that opinon and you cryed. Track is weak, real weak! Not in a million years will it be summer anthem. Don't post my name in your threads!

There is no vocal out now that will be or is vocal of the summer. and thats a fact jack!!!!!!!!!!! My only two contenders have hit KTU already therefore will not be summer anthems........

Ive lost all respect for you...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

saleen...you're wrong. what are you gonna do when denny drops that beat for an hour.....

first off Denny never drops a beat for an hour, maybee 10 min tops.

second the track is not Tempts material....

Third whether he drops the track now is not the point, in the summer he plays differently and I don't think he'll drop the track.

Forth, even if he does drop the track, so what, still not vocal of the summer.

Too soon to tell....but right now my contenders are

1.Oris Jay-Trippin (Agent sumo)

2.X Press 2-Lazy

3.Julie Mcknight-finally (remix)

AND Number one contender (especially if ya like Junior Jack's thrill me):

Shakedown-At Night (Kid Creme mix) WILL BE MASSIVE (Trust me)

Fliz

Originally posted by djustinh

such anger and hostility, over a bunch of elements and sounds put together to be called "music"

why doesn't everyone just relax?

Exactly.. But I have to agree with petedrags, I think that Trippin is going to be a big summer hit. But we'll have to wait till after WMC.

I think the Trippen is ok. It's definately not an anthem. Not in a million years.

I give it the populatity status of like Spiller - Groove Jet- great song, just not an anthem.

I don't know what vocal will be the summer anthem. I personally don't think we've heard it yet.

You can bet that you'll be hearing Angie Stone a lot though...

I God I hope Trippin' isn't the summer anthem.. :cry: I might just stay in all summer if I have to hear that track all summer long, everywhere I go, I've already heard enough of that damn track. :blown: Not feelin' it much, especially now that it's ALL OVER.

Originally posted by codica3

I God I hope Trippin' isn't the summer anthem.. :cry: I might just stay in all summer if I have to hear that track all summer long, everywhere I go, I've already heard enough of that damn track. :blown: Not feelin' it much, especially now that it's ALL OVER.

They're not talking about Andrea Brown...

My prediction....the summer vocal anthem will start beingdropped randomly here and there i abou a monh, bt wil be kept tight under lock until summer hits. By summer, the Angie Stone will be ike last years "Stranger", it will be played Memorial Day weekend all over, and thereafter only at D'Jais and LBI and cheesy places like that.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bionic

I think the Trippen is ok. It's definately not an anthem. Not in a million years.

I give it the populatity status of like Spiller - Groove Jet- great song, just not an anthem.

I don't know what vocal will be the summer anthem. I personally don't think we've heard it yet.

You can bet that you'll be hearing Angie Stone a lot though...

spiller groove jet is such a great track, not an athem but def a sick track for like 12am before the shore clubs get packed.... but no one drops it around here:confused: