Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOCAL of the SUMMER

lillizzy

personally, I sure as hell hope trippin becomes one of the summer songs cause you know what? it's perfect for that!! it's just such a fun song-I swear when ojeda played it this saturday the whole vibe changed- it was awesome- I am STILL thinking about it!!! :D

not for nothing.. you people cant be serious.. are you??? there is no song out right now that will be the summer jam.. and if it does end up to be something that is out now... it will be said... something will hopefully spring up after the wmc.. i guess we will have to wait and see

Originally posted by djkrackct

Exactly.. But I have to agree with petedrags, I think that Trippin is going to be a big summer hit. But we'll have to wait till after WMC.

I think it is out too early to be the summer anthem....but maybe not...

cuz Jessica Folker made it all the way through the summer and it was out much earlier last year than Trippin was this year....Ya never now...but if KTU gets a hold of it....You could say goodbye to it being a summer anthem....

I say we haven't even heard the summer anthem yet...Probably sometime in the beginning of May is when we will hear it!!!

Just my $0.02

Originally posted by StArBrYte

personally, I sure as hell hope trippin becomes one of the summer songs cause you know what? it's perfect for that!! it's just such a fun song-I swear when ojeda played it this saturday the whole vibe changed- it was awesome- I am STILL thinking about it!!! :D

I hear you on that StArBrYte.....

Cyberia went crazy when he played it....

I think Ojeda is gonna tear the roof off CPI this year....he has been insane all winter long....