Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/11 nightmares

anyone still have them? i had some back when all the stuff happened, but then i had another one last night. :( a friend of mine in dallas and i were trapped in a building that collapsed, i swear i could feel myself falling when the building collapsed, but somehow i lived thru it but my legs were crushed.

i think it's the stress of work. i'm pretty much SCREWED right now as far as work's concerned (and hence that's why i'm up at 11:21pm on sunday night and online:()

miilie, i'm sorry, that sounds horrible :( . i've never had dreams about/related to 9/11. . .but i whenver i'm stressed, esp. about school, i always have this reoccuring dream that some robber or intruder gets in to my home and i have to beat the shit of him with a book, lamp, chair, whatever's in reach. . .what so scary about those anxiety dreams is that they feel soooo real. . .

anyways, keep ya head up girlie :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better soon.

My girl still has bad dreams about it sometimes. We woke up Saturday morning to the sounds of a lot of people yelling. I thought I was still asleep and dreaming about a softball game, but Laura was nervous, she thought at first that it might be a terrorist attack. What it ended up being was the 10k marathon for the Cherry Blossom Festival. The route ran by Logan Circle which is around the corner from us.

I don't have dreams about it anymore though. I think staying at the Mariot Financial Center hotel the first weekend of March pretty much broke me of my subconscious fears. I had such a hard time sleeping, because that hotel is right at ground zero in NYC. Yeah, I had some bad dreams that weekend. Cheap rooms though!