Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..OoOOOoooOUuuUCccH..*

misk

Originally posted by dgmodel

want me to bring you soup or ice cream?>?~!

she's my neighbor, ill just bring her a kick in the mouth...

yo for real, double stack on the Percasets when your at the Doctor. your not gonna feel fucked up off of them, your going to honestly need the for the pain.

i remember going back to get more because i had a dry socket in one of the 4 teeth pulled, and i had to get it repacked and worked on every other day.

sorry missssss, feel better.:cool:

ew never...midgets are evil......

anyways...the painkiller sitch is a lil rocky right now...i got ones that well....don't really work on me now...lol....for reasons that need not be discussed.....anwyays....looks like i am gonna have to make some phone calls...or just start drinking the luna di luna like its goin outta style

Originally posted by misk

well i am off to get my wisdom teeth out now....maybe i will be back later maybe i won't.....we'll see.......i don't wanna go......i hate dentists/oral surgeons....they are evil....

:( poor baby!!!!!!!!

i had mine pulled a c ouple of weeks ago, it was not fun, but i did get to eat swiss miss, applesausce, scrambled eggs bleh

feel better

thanks babe!! i am sticking to slim fast shakes...lol..hopefully i will at least walk away from this ready for summer!!!! but i am not sure how long i can drink JUST shakes!! its only the first day...and i have been salivating at the thought of food all day! LOL

and for some reason there are an abundance of FOOD oriented threads today!

arrrrghhhhh, that is the worst esp. when you really wanna eat! the 1st day is always the worst, but painkillers are the best!!!!

things will look up, by the third day, you'll feel much better, and by two weeks you'll forget alllllllll the pain, way before summer :D