Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid Party's For Sat & Sun

barsmack

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on The parties and the overall change in Liquid since I was here last. WOW! That's all I can say. The Spundae meets cream party was totally packed and the vibe was out of this world. The club was completely draped in white, The sound upstairs was awesome and the staff was great. Then I go back sunday for the ovum party and the club was completely different. It looked like a big living room or something. Alot of couches and seating areas and it felt very intimate. I didnt think liquid could hold that many people. It looked like they were standing on top of each other. Now here is the part that impressed me. The service at this place was unbelievable. You would think that with that many people you would have to wait along time for a drink or bottle service. And get this, The bottles were 2 for 1 . Can you believe that. 2 for 1 . I cound't believe it. I dont know about alot of you, But I think I have found a new home. I dont know the players behind this club but they are doing one hell of a job. I think it's safe to say that liquid will be setting the standard once again for nightlife on the beach. I see now why so many people talk about liquid, It's like they really care about us. Well, I wish I had the strength to go to their tronic treatment party to night but I think once I lay down I'm out for a week. 54 hours with no sleep. Thanks Liquid