Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halle Berry is fucking strange.

she freaked out...

It meant alot to her to win cause shes the 1st black female to win one in 74 years or someshit. Whatever.

I think she is beautiful, and looked great lastnight.

I thought I was gonna see a big cane come out and drag her offstage lol.

:mad: in general the awards sux0red. jumt my 2c3ntz.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I like halle berry, and she's fucking smoking, but if I had a gun i would have shot her last night at the oscars. I thought she was having epeleptic seizures.

In case you didn't notice, she won an Oscar...she was experiencing the entire gamut of emotions...she deserved it...stop trying to hate on her.

~~~i understand she was emotional but c'mon!!! she was flipping out seriously.....besides shouldn't good actors be able to hide their emotions...i just thought that was completely improper:blank: first julia last year now halle this year wtf!!!!:mad:

She was just the only one who looked like Ving rhames being ass raped in pulp fiction. ("Are you OK", "I'm about as far as you can get from mother fucking OK as possible"). I'm not hating on her, I'm completely in awe of her beauty, and she was awesome in that movie, but...........She looked like a retart who lost his baseball. On a brighter note, Sidnie Potier and Robert Redford gave beautiful speeches.

Originally posted by boywonder77

She was just the only one who looked like Ving rhames being ass raped in pulp fiction. ("Are you OK", "I'm about as far as you can get from mother fucking OK as possible"). I'm not hating on her, I'm completely in awe of her beauty, and she was awesome in that movie, but...........She looked like a retart who lost his baseball. On a brighter note, Sidnie Potier and Robert Redford gave beautiful speeches.

:laugh: u crack me up kid!