Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think I'm In Trouble....

marcid21

here's some mindless babble for you all ((as if i ever provide you with anything but))....

you get involved w/ someone, and think it's harmless...and go about your daily life...yada yada yada....Then one day it kinda strikes you odd that you may possibly be missing this individual...and wow...:eek: ...might even give a shit? So besides all of this going against your own unspoken law...what steps do you take from here? How do you put a situation at the top of your list when you've practically dismissed it from the beginning???

:half::confused::half:

Originally posted by marcid21

here's some mindless babble for you all ((as if i ever provide you with anything but))....

you get involved w/ someone, and think it's harmless...and go about your daily life...yada yada yada....Then one day it kinda strikes you odd that you may possibly be missing this individual...and wow...:eek: ...might even give a shit? So besides all of this going against your own unspoken law...what steps do you take from here? How do you put a situation at the top of your list when you've practically dismissed it from the beginning???

:half::confused::half:

Why dont you call this person or email em or something to start your acquaintance back up again?? See how they are and stuff and then go from there

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Why dont you call this person or email em or something to start your acquaintance back up again?? See how they are and stuff and then go from there

oh...we're still talking...when I said I miss him...I just meant he's on vacation...we normally speak every day and what not and I haven't spoken to him since Thrusday...but I already put him in the "meantime" category....but I'm just kinda missing his voice...and I guess the way he makes me smile...blah blah blah...

I guess i'm just kinda afraid that he might have put me in the same "meantime" category...and that when he comes back things might be a lil' different...and awkward..

oh...we're still talking...when I said I miss him...I just meant he's on vacation...we normally speak every day and what not and I haven't spoken to him since Thrusday...but I already put him in the "meantime" category....but I'm just kinda missing his voice...and I guess the way he makes me smile...blah blah blah...

I guess i'm just kinda afraid that he might have put me in the same "meantime" category...and that when he comes back things might be a lil' different...and awkward..

I completely understand where you are coming from. But you cant help your feelings - why dont you say something when he comes back.....knowing the truth will be better than never knowing what could have happened.

Ahhhhh Marce I totally understand where you're coming from too...that feeling is scary and it just f'n creeps up on you! But you never know what will happen unless you just go for it...keep things going the same way they have been, you must be doing something right. As someone who just went through a yucky breakup, I expected my answer to be ...RUN...but there's no such thing as wasted affection, even if it doesn't work out in the end. So you've got nothing to lose & everything to gain if this person is worthwhile ;)

Unfortunately, you can't always control how you feel about someone, sometimes it takes them leaving, even if it is only vacation time to realize how much he or she is part of your daily life...

Guest danni133

Marcid.

Girl I totally know what you mean. With a few of my past 'relationships' (if you can call them that) both me and the person involved decided not to get into the relationship thing and when it came about to that, we both kinda bugged. However in my case, things didn't turn out as well and currently I don't talk to these people....boooooooo I miss them :(

~Danielle