Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juniors 14 hour set at earth sunday!

WOWWW!! Till 8:30pm Sunday nigth?@?@? omg

No wonder at around 330 yesterday afternoon I hadda go into the city and I passed by exit and I saw people coming outta there. So I was just like wow I didnt know Exit went this late on sundays, I thought the most was like till 12, but wow 8:30???

What times it usually go till on sundays?

>I left @ 7pm...that had to have been the best set i have heard Miss Jr play since the twilo day's. I could go on and on on his track listing but my highlight was KE Believer Outstanding mix. He only played it a handull of times @ Twilo and i haven't heard it since. All in all it was THE BEST night i have had in a while.

peace

Andrew Mendez :)

im not a big fan off junior, ive seen him several times, and i have to say that last night was good. he played some nice tribal tracks which i thought were amazing, danced my ass off from 7 to 6. only thing there was like a handful of girls and most of them were busted. overall, i have to say one of the better nites ive had at Exit. What time did it close??

Just when I started to get worried that Junior is slacking off....

and just when I thought he doesn't play his insanely hard style of tribal and progressive house anymore....

He surprised the shit out of me at the Black Party!!!

Hard house that forced you to dance for hours and hours....

The music was amazing the whole 12 hours I was there, and I couldn't BELIEVE how packed a club the size of exit was at fuckin 8pm on Sunday.

I think the twilo days are back at Exit!!!!!

Guest gabo

I was so close to going.. I havent missed his black party in years and I regret missing this one...

btw romy junior spins till 3:00pm every sun or i should say at least till 3:00pm

we should have a earth meetup at 6 :00am