Clubplanet Nightlife Community

que the Who, cause I"M FREE!!!!

For all who have suffered my whining about my stupid job, I am proud to announce that I have officially resigned, trading my stupid boss, conservative corporate hiearchy, and miserable political hob-nobbing organization with lousy pay, for a shorter commute, great raise, fun boss and half price dance classes at a super cool modern dance company as the development and special events associate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to a private performance, and will meet the choreographer and dancers!

And I negotiated a week+ off inbetween jobs so I can rest and love life!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!!!

CAN"T possibly do my boss' expense report :laugh::blown: :blown: TAKE THAT STUPID BOSSMAN!!1

Guest tilly

OMG..Congrats Sai...you don't know how bad I would love to say the same thing (well different job titles, etc but be able to change jobs)

This just calls for a celebration when I get back

:cool:

Originally posted by saigray

Thanks hun...we will celebrate this weekend BIG STYLE!! Anyone sees me this week, it will be a with a BIG smile on my face (you know as supposed to my ussual dour demenor)

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Congratulations woman :tongue:

Originally posted by crobra

good for you sai - give the bossman the finger on the way out!!!

:bigfinger

Yeah, this next month is gonna be rough...

This morning we already got into a tiff... give us a couple more days and we'll be screaming obsenities across the office!