Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Singles only

pk1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pk1

Actually, ladies and gentlemen, the contest is taking place in (drum roll, please)..............IBIZA. :)

All contestants will be provided w/ hotel, airfare, & a CP platinum card that u don't ever have to pay back. But wait, there's a catch, there's always a catch. The CP platinum card has a minimum spending amount of $1 million, which means if u don't spend at least $1 million, u have to pay for it yourself. Something tells me that we won't be having a problem w/ this.:laugh:

Oh yeah, by the way, we will be staying there for a month.

~~~~HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow that would be great!!!!! pk1 break open ur wallet! heheheheh j/k hun:tongue:

Yes, it kinda did fizzle down, huh?

Well I'm back to bring it to life again. I don't want to but I'm gonna have to ask for two new hosts. It won't be fair if I host the game and be a contestant as well. So, let's get some responses and start doin this. Is everyone still game?

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i just wanted a date with spragga, lol...but if PK1 is his twin, then hey! that works too, ;)...ok, all, have fun--off to class.

UM i had to be the bearer of bad news,

but you cant play anymore!

you have a "boooooyyyyyffffrrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeeeennnndddd"

:tongue: gotcha!

Originally posted by nycchic24

UM i had to be the bearer of bad news,

but you cant play anymore!

you have a "boooooyyyyyffffrrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeeeennnndddd"

:tongue: gotcha!

LMAO...i have a week-friend...if he makes it to OFFICIAL BF status, don't worry, i will throw myself a party, lol...and you will get to meet him--for now, he is on the warranty-trial period ;)

but you are too funny--btw, i won't wait till after TEN MONTHS to call him a BF, i promise :tongue: (love you!!!)

Originally posted by spragga25

Women are like parking spaces - the good ones are always taken! :(:tongue:

and the available ones are always handicapped, so i had to start dating quick so i wasn't handicapped, LOL ;)

spragga, you know i couldn't ever recover from you not going out with us when i came to visit, so *sigh* i had to *sigh* move on with my life...:D