Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for all men who say they like Latinas

When you say you got the hotts for Latin women - does that include the Puerto Rican ghetto girls from the S. Bronx too?

The bubble jacket wearing, got 3 kids by 20 on welfare , missing front tooth from smoking crack / got punched in the face by a boyfriend with big gold "bling bling" and big phat ass ?

That's latina too right ?

Originally posted by dolcemimi

When you say you got the hotts for Latin women - does that include the Puerto Rican ghetto girls from the S. Bronx too?

The bubble jacket wearing, got 3 kids by 20 on welfare , missing front tooth from smoking crack / got punched in the face by a boyfriend with big gold "bling bling" and big phat ass ?

i think your getting confused between the "image" and the "nationality". . .

a ghetto girl ::regardless of whatever the hell she is:: can be hot, and yes, a man will be attracted to her. . .but when he finds out she leads the life she does, that attraction will discontinue. :blown:

oh and ghetto is far too "fine" a word for what u just described. . .i belive u call them chic's, HOOD RATS. ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

i think your getting confused between the "image" and the "nationality". . .

a ghetto girl ::regardless of whatever the hell she is:: can be hot, and yes, a man will be attracted to her. . .but when he finds out she leads the life she does, that attraction will discontinue. :blown:

oh and ghetto is far too "fine" a word for what u just described. . .i belive u call them chic's, HOOD RATS. ;)

i believe we prefer to call them SKEEOOZ around the way..or the age old classic TRICK..my personal favorite has to be Carriers..because half the time theyre either carrying a child..or a disease

:blown:

Those are all the qualities i look for in a woman , i love it when there ass looks like a 6 month old bag of cole slaw and if they have sideburns im in love , J Lo , Penelope Ann Cruz , Fuck them , i need a project chic from the heights.

Originally posted by barslut

Those are all the qualities i look for in a woman , i love it when there ass looks like a 6 month old bag of cole slaw and if they have sideburns im in love , J Lo , Penelope Ann Cruz , Fuck them , i need a project chic from the heights.

yes..

i like that all and plus BO

i love hair and dry skin...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

im not wierd..

i jut say wierd shit somethings..

and it seems to me..

the only shit thats wierd is when im with you..

face it dude you're weird

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sonicinfusion

why all the drama is coming on the sex board these days ?

:confused:

I think everyone has been in a rotten mood (including me).

Ill be back in full swing in no time... I hope.

btw I love spanish women.... and to be honest the white trailer park trash scares me alittle more than a girl from the ghetto.

Originally posted by xxlea

If my memory serves me correctly, weren't you the one that was FORCED to have a 3some & consume G by YOUR MAN??

What would that make you???

LMFAOOOOOOO! Yes I remember that one too.

I really don't get this at all... should we just start a thread to write about all the negative stereotypes of the different races??? :confused:

1, I'meducated - but I do stupid things

2. I got money and I don't live in welfare housing

3. Got manners + class ( sometimes)

4. I don't have any kids nor disease

And I don't hit people in the arm when they bump into me say "Excuse you" like this one Puerto rican low life did to me.

the one with holes in their shirts, have 5 kids and is on welfare, with rotten teeth from smoking crack/Marlboro, got smacked around the face by a low-life boyfriend with a beat up tank-top and a "BLING BLING" Budweiser can in his hand and some tube sock tities??

that's white trash too right?

Go fuckin hang yourself:knife:

And I don't hit people in the arm when they bump into me say "Excuse you" like this one Puerto rican low life did to me.

Did she say "I BUMPED U BITCH AND IM PUERTO RICAN!” ?

Was she wearing the flag on her head?

Or possibly a tattoo of "Boriqua" on her forehead?

How the hell can so many people bunch up Latin’s ::regardless of heritage:: as Puerto Ricans? ::as if I that’s the epicenter of spanishness::

and to top it off, you made sure that stereotypes live on. . .I’m pretty sure all "Black's" are crooks and thieves in your opinion too :rolleyes: